Dhammarato

A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
Kjigme

Dhammarato

Post by Kjigme »

How does one get in touch with Dhammarato? I've heard he talks to people over Skype or something... I'm really curious to know if anyone has had an experience with him as a teacher.

:namaste:
We beings here assembled, whether terrestrial or celestial, salute the Accomplished Buddha, honoured by gods and men. May there be happiness!
We beings here assembled, whether terrestrial or celestial, salute the Accomplished Dhamma, honoured by gods and men. May there be happiness!
We beings here assembled, whether terrestrial or celestial, salute the Accomplished Sangha, honoured by gods and men. May there be happiness!

Ratana Sutta
Mr Albatross

Re: Dhammarato

Post by Mr Albatross »

This is his YouTube page.

https://m.youtube.com/c/DhammaratoDhamma/videos

All the videos' descriptions give instructions about how to join his Skype sessions. I've never joined them myself as I'm not favourably impressed with his writings and I don't like fat monks.

:pig:
Kjigme

Re: Dhammarato

Post by Kjigme »

Mr Albatross wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:46 am This is his YouTube page.

https://m.youtube.com/c/DhammaratoDhamma/videos

All the videos' descriptions give instructions about how to join his Skype sessions. I've never joined them myself as I'm not favourably impressed with his writings and I don't like fat monks.

:pig:
:rofl: thanks
We beings here assembled, whether terrestrial or celestial, salute the Accomplished Buddha, honoured by gods and men. May there be happiness!
We beings here assembled, whether terrestrial or celestial, salute the Accomplished Dhamma, honoured by gods and men. May there be happiness!
We beings here assembled, whether terrestrial or celestial, salute the Accomplished Sangha, honoured by gods and men. May there be happiness!

Ratana Sutta