Citta is dependently originated

A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
ToVincent

Re: Citta is dependently originated

Post by ToVincent »

Ceisiwr wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:48 pm
ToVincent wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:36 pm
Coëmgenu wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:44 pm That post was absurd and unacceptable, as usual, ToVincent.
Coming from you, the fact that you find what I say "unacceptable" is a great relief for me.
That should strenghthen my determination to look further for the right historical meanings, among the Indian litterature at the time of Buddha - (not after).
As has been explained to you, over and over again, your methodology is flawed.
You mean by you & Coëmgenu.

What methodology are you talking about?
What flaw is there?
In this world, there are many people acting and yearning for the Mara's world; some for the Brahma's world; and very few for the Unborn.
Coëmgenu

Re: Citta is dependently originated

Post by Coëmgenu »

ToVincent wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:55 pm
Ceisiwr wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:48 pm
ToVincent wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:36 pm Coming from you, the fact that you find what I say "unacceptable" is a great relief for me.
That should strenghthen my determination to look further for the right historical meanings, among the Indian litterature at the time of Buddha - (not after).
As has been explained to you, over and over again, your methodology is flawed.
You mean by you & Coëmgenu.

What methodology are you talking about?
What flaw is there?
Please desist with this off-topic chatter. Your methodologies were discussed in the thread that I linked to. Your incorrect presentations of Pāli semantics to-to with "Xpaccayā Y" are all copied from that older thread and are not welcome here, not being on-topic. Your flawed methodology has already been highlighted there: namely trying to generate new meanings for Pāli words by unprofessionally reducing them to ancient Vedic roots. It is unscholarly and a farce. Please do not grandstand and pretend, claiming that no one has told this to you. Multiple persons, including Vens Sujāto, Brahmāli, and Dhammanando, laypersons Assaji, Sassny, Sphairos, and Sylvester and many others have told you as as much in fewer words all at different times.
What is the Uncreated?
Sublime & free, what is that obscured Eternity?
It is the Undying, the Bright, the Isle.
It is an Ocean, a Secret: Reality.
Both life and oblivion, it is Nirvāṇa.