My Path

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths - what can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
Pondera

My Path

Post by Pondera »

I’m going public with my approach to meditation. The reason I think it’s Buddhist meditation is because I’ve confirmed all the steps with the Upanisa Sutta. The reason I put it in “Connections to other Paths” is that it was developed by my self and it uses “chakras”.

However, I do not use the term “chakra” in the traditional sense. Rather than being some divine energy centre that releases positive vibrations through the body, the chakras for me are physiological gathering points for muscles, nerves, ligatures, etc. I also view them as a gateway to the kasinas.

In particular, the videos I’ve published access the red kasina and outline its functionality and effect on the body and mind.

Here they are. Enjoy. And any and all comments are welcome. But first. The Upanisa Sutta.
"Fabrications have ignorance as their prerequisite, consciousness has fabrications as its prerequisite, name-&-form has consciousness as their prerequisite, the six sense media have name-&-form as their prerequisite, contact has the six sense media as its prerequisite, feeling has contact as its prerequisite, craving has feeling as its prerequisite, clinging has craving as its prerequisite, becoming has clinging as its prerequisite, birth has becoming as its prerequisite, stress & suffering have birth as their prerequisite, conviction has stress & suffering as its prerequisite, joy has conviction as its prerequisite, rapture has joy as its prerequisite, serenity has rapture as its prerequisite, pleasure has serenity as its prerequisite, concentration has pleasure as its prerequisite, knowledge & vision of things as they actually are present has concentration as its prerequisite, disenchantment has knowledge & vision of things as they actually are present as its prerequisite, dispassion has disenchantment as its prerequisite, release has dispassion as its prerequisite, knowledge of ending has release as its prerequisite."
https://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitak ... .than.html

Like the three marks of conditioned existence, this world in itself is filthy, hostile, and crowded
auto

Re: My Path

Post by auto »

watched the vids, what would be the potential points(topics) for discussion?
auto

Post by auto »

one thing is whatever you say can be understood by what faculty exactly? when you talk about color red then is this some sort of synesthesia of being able to feel colors?
auto

Post by auto »

you spoke of anxiety and memory banks and root chakra. Am i right to think if there is a problem, then you can access a memory and from that memory you access root chakra. If so it then this mechanic makes sense to me and is also scientific, how body works.
auto

Post by auto »

what about the term abhicetasika find in AN suttas,
https://suttacentral.net/search?query=abhicetasika wrote:PTS Pali English Dictionary
All dictionaries
Abhicetasika
adjective
dependent on the clearest consciousness. On the spelling see ābhic˚ (of jhāna) MN.i.33, MN.i.356; MN.iii.11; SN.ii.278; AN.ii.23; AN.v.132 (Spelt. ābhi˚ at MN.i.33; AN.iii.114; Vin.v.136). See Dial. iii.108.

abhi + ceto + ika
it seem that the jhanic state belongs to the higher mind(abhicetasika)
https://suttacentral.net/an5.179/en/sujato wrote:And what are the four blissful meditations in the present life belonging to the higher mind that they get when they want, without trouble or difficulty?
Katamesaṁ catunnaṁ ābhicetasikānaṁ diṭṭhadhammasukhavihārānaṁ nikāmalābhī hoti akicchalābhī akasiralābhī?
is the memory bank an abhicetasika? and dependent on that you access root chakra?

ps, sorry for spamming posts, but how else one could dig into what one says.
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

auto wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:57 pm watched the vids, what would be the potential points(topics) for discussion?
Any questions on technique; definitions; why I think my methods align with transcendental dependent origination - for example.
auto wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 pm you spoke of anxiety and memory banks and root chakra. Am i right to think if there is a problem, then you can access a memory and from that memory you access root chakra. If so it then this mechanic makes sense to me and is also scientific, how body works.
Well thank you. In specific terms, I believe our memory banks are located in a certain bundle of nerves in the right hemisphere of the brain.

By releasing stress in that area, a process occurs where nervous signals from the memory banks go down to the nerves controlling the main ligatures that tend to keep the root chakra tight.

As a result, those ligatures relax and the root chakra opens.
auto wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:15 pm what about the term abhicetasika find in AN suttas,
https://suttacentral.net/search?query=abhicetasika wrote:PTS Pali English Dictionary
All dictionaries
Abhicetasika
adjective
dependent on the clearest consciousness. On the spelling see ābhic˚ (of jhāna) MN.i.33, MN.i.356; MN.iii.11; SN.ii.278; AN.ii.23; AN.v.132 (Spelt. ābhi˚ at MN.i.33; AN.iii.114; Vin.v.136). See Dial. iii.108.

abhi + ceto + ika
it seem that the jhanic state belongs to the higher mind(abhicetasika)
https://suttacentral.net/an5.179/en/sujato wrote:And what are the four blissful meditations in the present life belonging to the higher mind that they get when they want, without trouble or difficulty?
Katamesaṁ catunnaṁ ābhicetasikānaṁ diṭṭhadhammasukhavihārānaṁ nikāmalābhī hoti akicchalābhī akasiralābhī?
is the memory bank an abhicetasika? and dependent on that you access root chakra?

ps, sorry for spamming posts, but how else one could dig into what one says.
No worries at all. I enjoy getting attention to these vids.

“Dependent of the clearest consciousness” may refer to an “inner eye”. I use my inner eye a lot to identify parts of the body not visible to the naked eye; as well as colours.
auto wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:00 pm one thing is whatever you say can be understood by what faculty exactly? when you talk about color red then is this some sort of synesthesia of being able to feel colors?
My best answer would be the “inner eye”. But there certainly is a synesthesia happening here. I literally feel the colour red and it is such an elevated feeling that I am quite comfortable defining it as “sukha”.

Furthermore, the elevated feeling of colour corresponds to an experience of tranquility prior to. That relationship is consistent with transcendental dependent origination.
Like the three marks of conditioned existence, this world in itself is filthy, hostile, and crowded
auto

Post by auto »

Pondera wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:05 am
auto wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:57 pm watched the vids, what would be the potential points(topics) for discussion?
Any questions on technique; definitions; why I think my methods align with transcendental dependent origination - for example.
auto wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 pm you spoke of anxiety and memory banks and root chakra. Am i right to think if there is a problem, then you can access a memory and from that memory you access root chakra. If so it then this mechanic makes sense to me and is also scientific, how body works.
Well thank you. In specific terms, I believe our memory banks are located in a certain bundle of nerves in the right hemisphere of the brain.

By releasing stress in that area, a process occurs where nervous signals from the memory banks go down to the nerves controlling the main ligatures that tend to keep the root chakra tight.

As a result, those ligatures relax and the root chakra opens.
If someone talks about things - describing a state then the hearer can enter them too. In example: if awareness is mentioned, then someone who hears it can know immediately what it is and knowing what it is he can enter it(become aware).
in case of awareness one can also make the distinction between the knower and what is known and make it to disappear. Its 100 percent mind based and the result of it is physical and mind will dissolve.
The reason for the above was that the ability to see something and then connect to the physical part will come after those openings. And the reason to access physical is to get 'energy' to arise or move or whatever there needs to be done to get it done, it can be done by using physical movement, seeing boobs, colors whatever really works.

In that sense i'm curios where those things what you spoke of fits in, i have read about people who can see auras and chakras and teach how to see them too, it never work on me, my mind is blank and nothing have opened up in that front, i just become aware and things are very ordinary eye is eye, what i see is what i see with the eye.
So in my case the awareness and sense of self, ability to focus upon oneself. The part where the eyes become clear like you said looking outward not inward becomes after i have dissolve the 'energy' what arose also i can draw parallel or know 'that this state used to be on that time now i could get to this by this way'.. lets say what i cultivated a year now i can do in 3 months.
Why i said the above is i notice things repeat and there is joint what forces one do something physical, point is to hold of doing them and try to get it done with mind with aforementioned way.
To say what my critical point is, you are right no doubt since you are doing it and getting results, but i have issues with it - you don't address points what could be used as basis for knowledge or lessons if what you do is the thing or not - things like if you have the elevated feeling from color red, then after it subsides can you do it again and if not why not, i have no idea how to backcheck my own guesses about what you say - it is also the reason i never understand the chakra, aura people who are gifted and doesn't know where they got that gift.
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

If the inner eye doesn’t work for you, use feeling only.

Relax the bottom of your heart, notice the feeling of relaxation in your mind, notice the feeling of relaxation in your sphincter, notice the relaxation of the muscles all over your body, notice the tranquility in your mind, notice the elevated pleasure in your body, notice how your vision shifts from inward to outward.

There is no need to “see” or “feel” the colour red. It is there, but you can just go by feel.

To answer your question: yes, I can feel the colour red. Then stop. And then repeat the process again.
auto

Post by auto »

Pondera wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:48 pm If the inner eye doesn’t work for you, use feeling only.

Relax the bottom of your heart, notice the feeling of relaxation in your mind, notice the feeling of relaxation in your sphincter, notice the relaxation of the muscles all over your body, notice the tranquility in your mind, notice the elevated pleasure in your body, notice how your vision shifts from inward to outward.

There is no need to “see” or “feel” the colour red. It is there, but you can just go by feel.

To answer your question: yes, I can feel the colour red. Then stop. And then repeat the process again.
you are loosing me when you say: "bottom of your heart". Ok, you saying anxiety is there. How do you detect bottom of heart? is it by tracing where the anxiety sensation comes from?
And can you describe me the sensation of anxiety and why do you have to remove(relaxing) it?
when i have thoughts that something bad could have been happening then i might get occasional cold-like sensation in heart region. I think it is also the excitement feeling what arises before doing something thrilling. I think another term for it is angst.

In case of sphincter, the excitement or angst can get intense and cause the desire to poop(farts pressing out anyway) and focusing on some other object to get thoughts away immediately calms down and the desire to poop is gone but it comes back also immediately when i remember about the object what causes this excitement. If i hold on to not letting the poop out, i get sensation of some sort of pleasure but that isn't calm but there is calm after this storm.

The pleasure after storm what arises, pleasant warm like calm stable sensation is when this sensation what causes excitement and its physical manifestation( desire to poop etc) is subsided. But that doesn't mean the angst won't arise but for some time i am bulletproof(with armor) for it.

I have no idea for now how it is related to color red other than anxiety being cold(blue) and when you think about red(warm) it counters it and causes pleasant feeling. In this context i understand how you could repeat it but that still i think is limited, you can't do it infinite since in body there are actual elements and chemical reactions, migrations behind these sensations.
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

auto wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:18 pm
Pondera wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:48 pm If the inner eye doesn’t work for you, use feeling only.

you are loosing me when you say: "bottom of your heart". Ok, you saying anxiety is there. How do you detect bottom of heart? is it by tracing where the anxiety sensation comes from?
Exactly 😀
And can you describe me the sensation of anxiety and why do you have to remove(relaxing) it?
The sensation is like an emptiness in the heart or even an elevated heart rate - like it’s going to beat out of your chest.

The bottom of the heart is called the “apex”. This is where the main thrust of the heart beat comes from.

By relaxing the apex, anxiety is calmed.
when i have thoughts that something bad could have been happening then i might get occasional cold-like sensation in heart region. I think it is also the excitement feeling what arises before doing something thrilling. I think another term for it is angst.
This is similar to my experience of anxiety

In case of sphincter, the excitement or angst can get intense and cause the desire to poop(farts pressing out anyway) and focusing on some other object to get thoughts away immediately calms down and the desire to poop is gone but it comes back also immediately when i remember about the object what causes this excitement. If i hold on to not letting the poop out, i get sensation of some sort of pleasure but that isn't calm but there is calm after this storm.

The pleasure after storm what arises, pleasant warm like calm stable sensation is when this sensation what causes excitement and its physical manifestation( desire to poop etc) is subsided. But that doesn't mean the angst won't arise but for some time i am bulletproof(with armor) for it.
💩 by “sphincter” I mean the same muscle that allows you to poo, to urinate, and to ejaculate.

This is the “root chakra” - the nexus of sexual pleasure.
I have no idea for now how it is related to color red other than anxiety being cold(blue) and when you think about red(warm) it counters it and causes pleasant feeling. In this context i understand how you could repeat it but that still i think is limited, you can't do it infinite since in body there are actual elements and chemical reactions, migrations behind these sensations.
Simply put, the root chakra is red in colour.

Different energy frequencies have different colours. Red is the lowest. Blue is higher and is found in the throat.
auto

Post by auto »

Pondera wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:22 pm 💩 by “sphincter” I mean the same muscle that allows you to poo, to urinate, and to ejaculate.

This is the “root chakra” - the nexus of sexual pleasure.
ok, but i think "sexual pleasure" is in front side of body, property of the belly. The above mentioned things, poo, urination, ejaculation cools this energy down and thus the fire whatever goes out, energy ceases to be an alchemical element, it just implies that the element needs to be gathered at some point. And if to heat up this energy by thoughts or other sense objects, it may arouse evil fire instead and that too is going to botch the alchemical process since this can't be gathered.
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

Further videos on establishing “rest” and generating “energy”.

Following the Upanisa Sutta with colour totalities described in terms of the chakra system.

Pondera

Post by Pondera »

C012C6DE-9FEE-4610-8ABD-033510DBEC6E.jpeg
auto

Post by auto »

Pondera wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:32 am Well thank you auto. But I’ve developed the kasina. The blue kasina and red kasina. And I’ve felt full body rapture from head to toe. And I’ve felt the ensuing sukha that comes from it. However I know of another way where I can generate rapture and pleasure alongside a certain samadhi that leads me directly to insight into the three marks.

So whereas you assume I am ignorant on certain matters, I happen to be quite knowledgeable. Why don’t you listen to me, instead of me listening to you?
I listen you. I know you can generate rapture. I asked you once if you can generate rapture any time, which you said you can. You also mention transcendental dependent origination which only recently i saw you spelling out what you mean by it,
Pondera wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:17 am Transcendental DO explains that restraint is a condition for non-remorse; non-remorse for gladness - then joy - rapture - tranquility- sukha - samadhi - knowledge and vision of things as they really are - disenchantment - dispassion - release - knowledge and vision of release.
It contradicts the anytime rapture generation. What if you have tranquility, you still can generate joy? i presume when you answered 'you can' it were thoughtless answer.
https://suttacentral.net/an11.2/en/sujato?layout=sidebyside&reference=none&notes=asterisk&highlight=false&script=latin wrote: When you feel joy you need not make a wish:
Pamuditassa, bhikkhave, na cetanāya karaṇīyaṁ:
‘May I experience rapture!’
‘pīti me uppajjatū’ti.
It’s only natural that rapture arises when you’re joyful.
Dhammatā esā, bhikkhave, yaṁ pamuditassa pīti uppajjati.
in case of kasina you differ from the traditional interpretations, which you have mentioned by yourself too.
Pondera wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:59 am Kasina means “totality”. https://www.philosophy-science-humaniti ... t=Totality

There are exactly ten of them. They exist independently of your observation. Before Buddhaghosa turned the word kasina into a “roundish kind of mixture of brown clay that you stare at until the image of it is burned into your retina - now run to your dorm and make it reappear … etc.” Totality was an unbounded “reality” of which the world was composed (if you care what the Buddha had to say about it).

There are ten kasinas:

Earth
Water
Fire
Wind
Red
Blue
White
Yellow
Space
Consciousness

This is “reality” as defined by the Buddha. Form is “made” of the first four and because it “emits” the next four it can be perceived and felt (over the length of the seventh with the help of the eighth).

The rest is black and white and somewhere in between.
I think you are just giving structure to your ideas. You have been seen reacting to people who tell you they not see colors. These things you have said suggest me you are developing kasina in your mind and skipping the sensual realm, other words you are relying on your pre-exitent skill.

+ you saying 1st chakra is sexual. When it is traditionally known 2nd. These things suggest me you have no access to body, you are mental only, a imaginator, your spirit stuck in dreamworld.

you probably thinking you good since you can imagine colors with your mind and visudhimagga teaches using clay or any material to burn its color to the retina to then view it? i hope i am wrong here.

Can you explain what you mean by totality being unbounded reality and the world is composed of it? do you refer that your imaginations make your world?
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

Here I have codified and completed my understanding of a path which I have been walking for five years. I post it now, a mere 1 day and 22 minutes before I leave the age of forty. For all those who seek happiness.
The purpose of engaging the apex of the heart is, by relaxing the memory banks, the engagement and perception of sounds. Thereby, the root chakra is actuated. The base of the nostrils relax; a part of the mind is let go of; as is a part of the heart. And with the relaxing of the body comes the relaxing of the very core of the heart.

The purpose of engaging the vagus nerve in the neck is, by relaxing the brow chakra, the engagement and perception of sights. Thereby, the throat chakra is actuated. The sides of the nostrils relax; a part of the mind is let go of; as is a part of the heart. And with the relaxing of the body comes the relaxing of the very core of the heart.

The purpose of engaging the sciatic nerve on the left is, by relaxing the present moment, the engagement and perception of body as a whole. Thereby, the crown chakra is actuated. The tip of the nose relaxes; a part of the mind is let go of; as is a part of the heart. And with the relaxing of the body comes the relaxing of the very core of the heart. The perception of the tongue occurs. The solar plexus is actuated, relaxing the bridge of the nose; a part of the mind is let go of; as is a part of the heart. And with the relaxing of the body comes the relaxing of the very core of the heart.

The purpose of engaging the bottom of the breathing diaphragm is, by relaxing the core of the mind, the engagement and perception of smell. Thereby, the sacral chakra is actuated. The arc of the nostrils relax; a part of the mind is let go of; as is a part of the heart. And with the relaxing of the body comes the relaxing of the very core of the heart.

Ears - root chakra
Eyes - throat chakra
Body - crown chakra
Tongue - solar plexus chakra
Nose - sacral chakra

The core of the heart is the ultimate release from delusion. By restricting any of the senses one can enter into rapture and pleasure. But when that is the case, the ultimate course of action is to release the heart by intention and directed thought. Once done, you are beyond Mara’s grasp.

THE FIRST MEDITATION

A - apex nerve
B- right temporal lobe
C - ear and sound
D - prostate gland
E - lower nostrils/Breath
F - Mind
G - Body
H - Heart
I - Soul

1. ABC
2. CDE
3. EFG
4. GHE

THE SECOND MEDITATION

A - vagus nerve
B - pineal gland
C - eye and sight
D - thyroid gland
E - upper nostrils/Breath
F - Mind
G - Body
H - Heart
I - Soul

1. ABC
2. CDE
3. EFG
4. GHE

THE THIRD MEDITATION

A - Sciatic nerve
B - left temporal lobe
C - glans penis and touch
D - crown chakra/human growth hormone
E - tip of nose/Breath
F - Mind
G - Body
H - Heart
I - Soul
J - tongue and tastes
K - adrenal glands
L - bridge of nose/Breath
M - Mind
N - Body
O - Heart
P - Soul

1. ABC
2. CDE
3. EFG
4. GHI
5. JKL
6. LMN
7. NOP

THE FOURTH MEDITATION

A - breathing diaphragm
B - core of mind/hippocampus
C - nose and smells
D - sacral chakra/testes
E - arc of nostrils/Breath
F - Mind
G - Body
H - Heart
I - Soul

1. ABC
2. CDE
3. EFG
4. GHI

Returning to basics is essential.

1. The apex of the heart releases dark kamma from the core of the heart.
2. The vagus nerve releases bright white kamma from the core of the heart
3. The sciatic releases both dark and bright kamma from the core of the heart
4. The breathing diaphragm releases neither bright nor dark kamma - the last remnants of golden attachment from the core of the heart

The intensity of the chakra colour will depend on how well the sense faculty is attenuated. And, in turn, this will affect how intense and vibrant the heart reaction will be. The importance of that being how well the soul is realized.

1. ABC
2. CDE
3. EFG
4. GHI

The middle is E - the different parts of the nose. From E - one can go back to C - affecting the eye and D - affecting the throat chakra. As well, from E - one can affect G - the body - as well as F - the mind.

#1 and # 4 are not necessarily the heart of the practice, though #1 is the establishment of the practice and #4 is the realization of the practice. The heart of the practice balances on E - the breath and the nostrils and the tip of the nose and the bridge of the nose and the arc of the nose.

Like a string on a lute, perfectly tuned by tightening it precisely, the path of these meditations respond to the tightening of the will and, once tuned, vibrate at once, creating rapture, pleasure, and peace in heart, mind, body, and soul.

But at some point, despite the deeper understanding, a method to simplify this knowledge is appropriate.

1. We simply observe the ear and the nostrils. We observe bodily pleasure, rapture and joyous dark kamma.
2. We simply observe the eye and the nostrils. We observe bodily pleasures, rapture and joyous bright kamma.
3. We simply observe the lingam and the tip of the nose. We observe the tongue and the bridge of the nose. We observe both dark and bright kamma and we observe the wasting away of craving from the very depths of the heart.
4. We simply observe the sense of smell and the arc of the cheeks and the line of the nose. We observe bodily freedom and kamma which tends towards Unbinding (neither dark nor bright).

With dark, bright, both dark and bright, and Unbinding kamma (neither dark nor bright) we learn to blend these and steady the mind until it is firm but also malleable. Then we can direct it towards the ending of greed, hatred, and delusion.

Too much darkness and the mind is gripped by pain. Too much light and the mind is gripped by pleasure. Either way it goes too far into distress or elation. That is why both bright and dark kamma, the kamma of craving, dissolves the hold of the previous two kammas on the mind. The kamma of craving exists only in the very present. The kamma of darkness in the past. The kamma of light in the future. The kamma of Unbinding beyond both time and space.

So too, infinite space and infinite consciousness exist as mind objects. One applies the mind in any direction; pushing it farther and farther without limit.

The teaching of nothingness by Alara Kalama - the Buddha’s first teacher; and the teaching neither perception nor non-perception by Udakka Ramaput - the Buddha’s second teacher … these are two qualities to be absorbed from the surroundings.

And perhaps the deathless - Nirodha Samapatti - the cessation of perception and feeling - the unique discovery of Gautama - perhaps it tends towards the centre of the cosmos; the union with boundlessness. A possibility of supreme intelligence somewhere in the centre of this thousand world system.

On the night of September 23rd and the Early morning of September 24th, 2022 - when Orion’s Belt was in the Eastern sky but the Dog Star could not be seen above the horizon - precisely one day before my fathers birthday and 22 days before my 41st birthday, I - at the age of 40; codified my understanding of the body, mind, heart, and soul. I leave my detailed and simplified notes in this document. May they serve those who seek happiness.

The three kings still rise in the east now pointing to the Dog Star which has risen above the horizon and shines the brightest star of all stars in the sky - the month is October. The day, 13 - a mere three days before my 41st birthday. I have completed my understanding of the four meditations and I will write them down before the day turns over at midnight.

1. The ear is observed. Gross attachment is released. The bottom of the nostrils are observed. Gross attachment is released. The red totality supports the opening of darkness in the heart. A peaceful twilight opens in the heart. Like a rush of blood to the head, the mind opens; accepting this peaceful darkness. The mind is saturated with this darkness. Everywhere there is a nerve, there there is darkness. Every nerve leading to every point in the body fills with this darkness. The body is saturated in bliss, rapture, tranquility, and twilight. But it does not drip or leak out.
117E1C5E-46D3-4620-96DB-C88AC98E753A.jpeg
2. The eye is observed. Gross attachment to the eye is released. The top of the nostrils are observed. Gross attachment to the top of the nostrils is released. The blue totality ushers in the opening of bright white light in the heart. Like a force of energy, the heart shines bright with white light. Like a rush of blood to the head, the mind opens; accepting this peaceful light. The mind is saturated with this light. Everywhere there is a nerve, there there is white light. Every nerve leading to every point in the body fills with this white light. The body is saturated in bliss, rapture, tranquility, and brightness. But it does not drip or leak out.
5FB8FC6E-B555-4E5C-A522-73DD9304C84D.jpeg
3. The tip of the lingam is observed. Gross attachment to the tip of the lingam is released. The tip of the nose is observed. Gross attachment to the tip of the nose is released. The white totality ushers in the both bright and dark essence from the core of the heart. Like a rush of blood to the head the mind is saturated with this essence - now soaked in the loving essence of the colour dark brown. Every fibre of one’s body becomes soaked in this essence. Wherever there is a nerve, there there is the quality of “dark brown”. Attention to the tongue is brought to mind. Gross attachment to the tongue is let go of. Gross attachment to the bridge of the nose is observed and let go of. The heart opens to the colour bright yellow. And partially, this colour and feeling moves through the mind. Like an brown eyed beauty with a ring of yellow in the iris surrounding the pupil - brown and yellow exist everywhere. The body is steeped in bliss and pleasure and a feeling of love and kindness. But it does not drip or leak out.
9AA5FF37-4ABF-4807-8665-4B6BDC2F70EE.jpeg
4. Attention to the faculty of smell is brought up and gross attachment is let go. The sides of the nose and the cheeks and the jaws are relaxed and attachment there is released. The blue neon cast opens the portal in the heart which is neither painful nor pleasurable. It is merely “release”. This occupies the mind like a rush of blood to the head. The body is steeped in this release. But it does not drip or leak out.