Dharma Paths

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths - what can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
Nicholas Weeks

Dharma Paths

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

This site is an interfaith place where folks can see the connections, distinctions, doctrines & practices of all sorts of traditional (& less so) spiritual paths. Even lurkers are welcome!

https://www.dharmapaths.com/
Dhamma is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha
Inedible

Re: Dharma Paths

Post by Inedible »

When I tried to register it kept resetting back to the page about accepting the terms. I can't type fast enough to move forward.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Inedible wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:29 pm When I tried to register it kept resetting back to the page about accepting the terms. I can't type fast enough to move forward.
Send me a PM of what username you'd like and I can set it up for you. Or anyone else that might be having those problems.
Inedible

Post by Inedible »

I tried again on a desktop. It happened again. But more specifically, it was trying to switch from British to American that did it. As long as I keep it limey I can still register.