Dharma Paths

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths - what can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
Nicholas Weeks

Dharma Paths

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

This site is an interfaith place where folks can see the connections, distinctions, doctrines & practices of all sorts of traditional (& less so) spiritual paths. Even lurkers are welcome!

https://www.dharmapaths.com/
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.
Inedible

Re: Dharma Paths

Post by Inedible »

When I tried to register it kept resetting back to the page about accepting the terms. I can't type fast enough to move forward.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Inedible wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:29 pm When I tried to register it kept resetting back to the page about accepting the terms. I can't type fast enough to move forward.
Send me a PM of what username you'd like and I can set it up for you. Or anyone else that might be having those problems.
Inedible

Post by Inedible »

I tried again on a desktop. It happened again. But more specifically, it was trying to switch from British to American that did it. As long as I keep it limey I can still register.