Buddha has your nose

Post sayings and stories you find interesting or useful.
BlackMagic

Buddha has your nose

Post by BlackMagic »

Chi I su when asked how do you unburden kamma? Off he would shrug the candy or coins and walk away.

Sad that there is a campaign saying not a buddha; as an aspect of buddha yes Chi I su, Hotei, Bodhidhamma, Bud Dai etc. is a Buddha; however he is a transient buddha a pacceka that only teaches as a well known buddha Chenrezig same way. Namma namma rupa rupa whatever both are empty.

Last I remember of him he and I were walking up a mountain path the samurai castle was on the right of a huge chasm I said hey you want to go to the samurai castle? I think he threw me in :p Now that I recall I was already in that place before we were walking where we were. I don't know what I was doing there but there was a cliff and pearl diver south of the two lokkas that were bad for shark attacks I lost a wife there once long ago.

The goddess of the white dragon bridge is no joke and it is exceedingly higher than one can expect when you land on your neck or impaled on a tree. Bare in mind you'll be making major coin for her; and you won't even know it... It's cool though it's actually how budai and myself met when he wasn't a twin or should I say a foo dog pair for some temple.

Oh these stories; I'm feeling like a slave again as that's all someone else was wanting me to do; so they could finish out their dramas or mystery plays.

There is no over five peaked mountain as that is then wrestling with two female bud dai's I never said that myself; so perhaps sutra eating fish should be looked into? Last I was whomping one of those out Dorje Chang was in there leaped out and flew into the air conditioner. It's so kawaii how it looks like a prostrating monk with flip flops a lil rabbits tail dok dok dok dok it is said one is able to hear that thing galaxies away.

You ever sit so long you pop that inner scent gland? They say animals have them but I never heard of humans having them... it's difficult to explain the smell though, I don't mean by monkey fishing around in there; I mean just by asana alone.

Well, those are some stories; even if I get thrown off a cliff some times; I still like that person...
What has happened; Is that which has yet to come. What will be ...Already is.
Ceisiwr

Re: Buddha has your nose

Post by Ceisiwr »

I too have enjoyed mind bending drugs, in the past.
“Knowing that this body is just like foam,
understanding it has the nature of a mirage,
cutting off Māra’s flower-tipped arrows,
one should go beyond the King of Death’s sight.”
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

Ceisiwr wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:36 am I too have enjoyed mind bending drugs, in the past.
:goodpost:
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

cappuccino wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:03 pm
Ceisiwr wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:36 am I too have enjoyed mind bending drugs, in the past.
Mushrooms on the Pennine Way.
Buddha save me from new-agers!
Sam Vara
Site Admin

Post by Sam Vara »

Spiny Norman wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:05 pm
Cold and muddy, no? :o
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Interesting.

Just couldn’t stop reading....
“Householder, you have provided the community of monks with robes, alms food, lodgings, & medicinal requisites for the sick, but you shouldn’t rest content with the thought, ‘We have provided the community of monks with robes, alms food, lodgings, & medicinal requisites for the sick.’ So you should train yourself, ‘Let’s periodically enter & remain in seclusion & rapture.’ That’s how you should train yourself.”
AN 5.176- Rapture
JamesTheGiant

Post by JamesTheGiant »

There is an AI which automatically generates text, based on a paragraph or sentence you put in. It's a neutral network trained on millions of pages of text. Very similar to BlackMagic. Have a try
https://deepai.org/machine-learning-mod ... -generator
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

Sam Vara wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:04 pm
Spiny Norman wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:05 pm

Cold and muddy, no? :o
Not in the summer. Big lights on the horizon.
Buddha save me from new-agers!