Sayadaw U Nodhiñāṇa: Zoom Pāḷi Course (Dhammapada-aṭṭhakathā)

Explore the ancient language of the Tipitaka and Theravāda commentaries
Ṭhānuttamo

Sayadaw U Nodhiñāṇa: Zoom Pāḷi Course (Dhammapada-aṭṭhakathā)

Post by Ṭhānuttamo »

In the course, Sayadaw U Nodhiñāṇa (International Theravāda Buddhist Missionary University; ITBMU) will use the Pāḷi text of the Dhammapada-aṭṭhakathā in teaching participants how to comprehend the meaning of commentarial Pāḷi texts, gaining familiarity with the overall writing style of the aṭṭhakathā literature. At the end of the course, students should feel comfortable reading, understanding and analyzing the aṭṭhakathā literature in general. As per Sayadaw’s wish, as well as in order to show students respect for teachers who spend time for them, they would like to request participants to make a commitment to stay with the course until the end, excepting unforeseen circumstances. If you would like to participate, they would like you to provide Sayadaw U Nodhiñāṇa with your name and nationality so that he can be aware of his students in advance. In addition to that, they would request participants to join the Zoom sessions with their real names. If anyone would like to participate, please send me a PM with your information, and I will forward them; on a later occasion, I would forward then any relevant details.

Much mettā 2u!
A. Bhikkhu