Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, bhikkhus, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice, devotion etc.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hello all; just wanted to share with you all and especially those of you who live in Latin America some photos I took on my recent visit to the Dhamma Vihara near Xalapa in Veracruz, Mexico. It is Latin Americas only Theravada monastery and it's abbot is the Ven. Bhikkhu Nandisena. It's a beatiful place in the mountains above the Gulf of Mexico and a great place to meditate...hope you like the photos....with Metta, Adeh.
- 386.JPG (162.88 KiB) Viewed 2807 times
- The meditation hall
- 397.JPG (150.24 KiB) Viewed 2807 times
- The Vihara
- 391.JPG (148.92 KiB) Viewed 2807 times
- Site Admin
- Posts: 13733
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:15 am
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, Estados Unidos de América