Risk of taking vaccine jab

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.
seeker242

Re: Risk of taking vaccine jab

Post by seeker242 »

asahi wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:45 am
seeker242 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:34 am The risk of not taking it is FAR greater than taking it. Therefore, if you are concerned about risk, then you should take it because taking it is less risky. A Buddhist should not risk their life by not taking it. I've taken it, I'm perfectly fine. And now I'm helping to protect the people around me, which is a very Buddhist thing to do.
Good for you . And you dont have any side effects ? Which vaccine you had if you dont mind . I have to wait for my turn since older peoples are given priority and those in the front line . My country are not able to get enough supply of vaccine .
Had 2nd Pfizer shot 2 weeks ago. No side effects. :smile: Hope your country is able to get what they need. :anjali:
asahi

Post by asahi »

:thanks: seeker242
No bashing No gossiping
Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

asahi wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:01 am
Polar Bear wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:53 am My immune system is currently reacting to a second dose of moderna I received nine hours ago. I have a mild headache, feel a bit achy and chilly, my skin’s a bit sensitive to the touch, and I’m a little thirstier than usual. It’s not so bad, and it helps that I’m in a comfy bed about to get some shut eye.

:anjali:
May i know the duration between second jab from your first jab ?

Thanks
4 weeks

:anjali:
"I don't envision a single thing that, when developed & cultivated, leads to such great benefit as the mind. The mind, when developed & cultivated, leads to great benefit."

"I don't envision a single thing that, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about such suffering & stress as the mind. The mind, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about suffering & stress."
asahi

Post by asahi »

The FDA Director Stephen Hahn said FDA didnt approve of the use of covid19 vaccine .
Till date still not approved .

No bashing No gossiping
Kim OHara

Post by Kim OHara »

asahi wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:37 am The FDA Director Stephen Hahn said FDA didnt approve of the use of covid19 vaccine .

Check the date of the video - Sep 24, 2020.
Nearly eight months ago.
It makes a difference!

:coffee:
Kim
sphairos

Post by sphairos »

My dad is currently in hospital under the oxygen mask (he is doing better already). The more people take the vaccine, the less coughing and sneezing, the less danger for older people like him.
How good and wonderful are your days,
How true are your ways?
asahi

Post by asahi »

Kim OHara wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:05 pm
asahi wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:37 am

Check the date of the video - Sep 24, 2020.
Nearly eight months ago.
It makes a difference!

:coffee:
Kim
Here is the news just 3 days ago .
Still waiting for FDA official approval , then it will be a new phase .

No bashing No gossiping
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

The FDA issued an emergency use authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on December 11, 2020; for the Moderna vaccine on December 18, 2020; and for the Janssen vaccine on February 27, 2021.

For more information about emergency use authorization by the FDA: https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... -explained
For more general information about the COVID-19 vaccines from the FDA: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer- ... ccines-fda

I had two Pfizer shots, on March 28 and April 20, and I feel fine.
asahi

Post by asahi »

Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.
Hope if come to my turn it doesnt cause any adverse effects .
No bashing No gossiping
asahi

Post by asahi »

No bashing No gossiping
seeker242

Post by seeker242 »

Body burning furnaces operating around the clock...And why is this happening? Became many people don't have the vaccine.

Almost all Peruvians know someone who died. And why is this happening? Became many people don't have the vaccine.
Last edited by seeker242 on Thu May 13, 2021 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kim OHara

Post by Kim OHara »

Hi, asahi,
If I posted the stories of all the millions of people who have been vaccinated and had no adverse reactions it would be very boring and fill at least 5000 pages of this topic.

Imagine it done.
:thinking:
Now see how little your videos mean.

:namaste:
Kim
asahi

Post by asahi »

seeker242 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:54 am ....
Kim OHara wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:57 am Hi, asahi,
If I posted the stories of all the millions of people who have been vaccinated and had no adverse reactions it would be very boring and fill at least 5000 pages of this topic.

Imagine it done.
:thinking:
Now see how little your videos mean.

:namaste:
Kim
No worries man , it is your choice if you chose to post something differents . I am just waiting my turn and i cant choose when . Not enough vaccine in our country . I stays at home for more than 1 years since the breakout , other than going out to purchase groceries . Observing SOP . Imagine i dont have vaccine to get vaccinated but worry only !

:juggling:
No bashing No gossiping
Inedible

Post by Inedible »

The purpose of getting everyone vaccinated quickly is to prevent the development of new forms of covid-19. Delay helps to create a new version which is different enough to need a new vaccine.
confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman »

Today i put oxford covid vaccine... im worried about clot .. should i radiate metta to protect myself?
I may be slow learner but im at least learning...