Flag courtesy

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
thepea

Flag courtesy

Post by thepea »

So I want you all to comprehend flag courtesy as it’s very important to what is going on currently.
At sea when a vessel approaches another they raise flag to signal intent.
A pirate ship raises skull and bones, the other ship know that they intend to plunder and steal the vessel.
This is known as 4 minute rule.
This makes it legal or proper protocol. They have to go out of their way to signal intent. Afterwards they may use any methods needed to achieve their goal.
Think!!!!!
Masks are bad for you, they do not work, they cause immune reduction, increase infection, etc...... this was all told to you(flag raised)
Vaccine will harm you, it will change your RNA, it contains fetus, metals and can kill you(flag raised).

Now any method to achieve their goal is used and this is proper maritime etiquette.

Masks are great, they work, wear four, wear them all the time, put them on small children.
Vaccinate, it’s safe, it won’t hurt you, Drs recommend it, it will keep you from getting sick.

See what they are doing!!
They have already told us the truth, the primary job of the physician is to add wealth to the vessel, the greatest crime of the ships physician is to decrease the vessels wealth.

On land the physicians job is to heal but this must be negotiated properly.

Be careful, be well. :heart:

This is not a Covid discussion, just a discussion on vessel physicians care and pharmaceutical(makers of poison, this is the proper translation) useage.
Inedible

Re: Flag courtesy

Post by Inedible »

My second shot of covid-19 vaccine is coming up Friday the 5th. They say the second shot tends to have even more side effects and stronger reactions.

And we still have to wear the masks.
thepea

Post by thepea »

Inedible wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:00 am My second shot of covid-19 vaccine is coming up Friday the 5th. They say the second shot tends to have even more side effects and stronger reactions.

And we still have to wear the masks.
I would be side stepping the second jab.Fact.
And lose the slave rag, time to leave fiction behind and move into fact. (Full stop)
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Please desist from posting irrelevancies on this forum.

Continuation of that practice, despite warnings, could result in restrictions on your use of the forum.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."