Risk of taking vaccine jab

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.
asahi

Re: Risk of taking vaccine jab

Post by asahi »

Spiny Norman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:00 am What we don't need is narcissistic, attention-seeking conspiracy theorists continually undermining important public health measures like vaccination.
Why do you think those peoples are conspirators ?
No bashing No gossiping
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

asahi wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:09 am
Spiny Norman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:00 am What we don't need is narcissistic, attention-seeking conspiracy theorists continually undermining important public health measures like vaccination.
Observation.
Buddha save me from new-agers!
asahi

Post by asahi »

Spiny Norman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:10 am
Observation.
Without proves ?
No bashing No gossiping
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

asahi wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:16 am

Observation.
Without proves ?
I'm describing the type of people who come up with this stuff. They really need to grow up.
asahi

Post by asahi »

Spiny Norman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:20 am
asahi wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:16 am

Observation.
Without proves ?
I'm describing the type of people who come up with this stuff. They really need to grow up.
I dont what type you are referring to since you also dont know them .
No bashing No gossiping
auto

Post by auto »

Covid could be a bioweapon. And vaccination is its second edge in case some fail to get infected.
auto

Post by auto »

Spiny Norman wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:11 pm
confusedlayman wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:32 pm Today i put oxford covid vaccine... im worried about clot .. should i radiate metta to protect myself?
The risk is miniscule, about 1 death per million, so I wouldn't worry about it. I've now had two AZ jabs, no problems at all.
Bear in mind that you're also protecting others by getting the vaccine.
why vaccinate? what do you afraid of?
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

auto wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:48 pm
Spiny Norman wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:11 pm
confusedlayman wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:32 pm Today i put oxford covid vaccine... im worried about clot .. should i radiate metta to protect myself?
The risk is miniscule, about 1 death per million, so I wouldn't worry about it. I've now had two AZ jabs, no problems at all.
Bear in mind that you're also protecting others by getting the vaccine.
why vaccinate? what do you afraid of?
Hospitalisation, death, and "long Covid".
It's not just me I'm worried about, it's also friends and relatives who are elderly and/or vulnerable.
Last edited by Spiny Norman on Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

auto wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:44 pm Covid could be a bioweapon. And vaccination is its second edge in case some fail to get infected.
Not an effective bio weapon, because it mainly kills elderly people who are not economically active, or fit for military service.
auto

Post by auto »

Spiny Norman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:28 pm
auto wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:44 pm Covid could be a bioweapon. And vaccination is its second edge in case some fail to get infected.
Not an effective bio weapon, because it mainly kills elderly people who are not economically active, or fit for military service.
Perhaps the intent is to change the perception that we would see something what otherwise we wouldn't.
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

auto wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:02 pm
Spiny Norman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:28 pm
Perhaps the intent is to change the perception that we would see something what otherwise we wouldn't.
You need to weigh up the risk of taking the Covid vaccine against the damage that Covid could do to you, your family, your community and your country.
Indulging in silly conspiracy theories is pointless.
auto

Post by auto »

Spiny Norman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:19 pm You need to weigh up the risk of taking the Covid vaccine against the damage that Covid could do to you, your family, your community and your country.
This virus could be a conspiracy.
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

auto wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:44 pm
Spiny Norman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:19 pm You need to weigh up the risk of taking the Covid vaccine against the damage that Covid could do to you, your family, your community and your country.
It could be, but this assumes a level of competence and organisation which most governments are incapable of.
Unless you think Doctor Evil is behind it? :tongue:

In any case, how it happened is irrelevant now. It's like arguing about the science of global warming when a tidal surge is lapping at your door, due to rising sea levels.
We have to deal with it.
Dan74

Post by Dan74 »

There's unfortunately more than one pandemic upon us. The other one is the pandemic of conspiratorial thinking. (I wonder who is behind that, the Rothschilds, the Masons? :spy: )

COVID is the lesser of two evils, I think.

PS Mods, the spy emoji doesn't work. I wonder why.....
_/|\_
mikenz66

Post by mikenz66 »

auto wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:44 pm
Yes, a very clever conspiracy that spread the misinformation that the ICUs in New York and all over Europe and the UK were overflowing last year, or the ICUs in India and other places are currently overflowing.

I have some graduate students from India. Some are from small towns where the problems are not so serious, but one of them is edgy every time a message comes up on his phone, as it could well be about another relative who has fallen ill or died. His father works in the local government, and says that the infection and death rate is severely under reported.

:heart:
Mike