My sciatica's been killing me

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
bpallister

My sciatica's been killing me

Post by bpallister »

I have added some nandrolone and anavar to my supplement regimen to help heal it. might have to bust out the hgh too.
SarathW

Re: My sciatica's been killing me

Post by SarathW »

Did you try acupuncture?

Sorry to hear this.
I hope you cope up with the pain.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16532&p=235526&hil ... ys#p235526
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
bpallister

Post by bpallister »

No, maybe i should though. It's gone from being more of an annoyance to being pretty painful. i've taken the week off from lifting thinking it would help, but it feels even worse. Thank you
JamesTheGiant

Post by JamesTheGiant »

Have you tried regularly stretching the muscle which compresses the sciatic nerve? Works for me. I don't see how supplements can help.
bpallister

Post by bpallister »

Yes, I've been stretching but probably need to stretch more than i have been.
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

I’ve got sacroiliac joint dysfunction - so I feel your pain.
Like the three marks of conditioned existence, this world in itself is filthy, hostile, and crowded
bpallister

Post by bpallister »

i'm not even sure what i have, to tell you the truth. I know it's getting pretty uncomfortable tho, whether it's piriformis, psoas, sciatica, or something else.
dharmacorps

Post by dharmacorps »

Go to a licensed physician and tell them the truth about what you are experiencing inclusive of the supplements you are taking. If you are serious about taking HGH, this could easily be causing your problems and many others.
bpallister

Post by bpallister »

Pondera wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:47 am I’ve got sacroiliac joint dysfunction - so I feel your pain.
this might be what i have because my pain doesn't really travel down my leg. i finally got referred for physical therapy, so gonna start that soon.
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

Third eye and throat chakra. Open both. Relives upper back muscles directly related to tension in sciatica. From personal experience alleviating back pain with meditation and chakra work.
Like the three marks of conditioned existence, this world in itself is filthy, hostile, and crowded
Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

I am not a doctor but the guys at barbell medicine would probably suggest light deadlifts or block pulls for moderate reps and maybe take short walks. Also, you’ll probably be fine within a couple weeks if you don’t stress about it too much. Increase the weight on your deadlifts as you gain confidence. Stretching too much can make SI joint pain worse.

https://www.barbellmedicine.com/blog/pa ... formation/

:anjali:
"I don't envision a single thing that, when developed & cultivated, leads to such great benefit as the mind. The mind, when developed & cultivated, leads to great benefit."

"I don't envision a single thing that, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about such suffering & stress as the mind. The mind, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about suffering & stress."