Risk of taking vaccine jab

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.
asahi

Re: Risk of taking vaccine jab

Post by asahi »

un8- wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:46 pm Coronavirus was due to government corruption and lack of accountability regarding wet markets and consumption of exotic animals. They're notorious for animal rights abuses, hunting endangered animals for ivory, and overconsumption of animals, they steal fish from other countries fishing waters, like Argentina's.
Covid19 are due to corruption ?
China is the One n Only country with such animal rights issues ? :shrug:
What is animal rights if i may ask ? Over consumption of animals means what ? Other countries never steal fish from other countries fishing waters ? Other countries do not have animal rights issues ? :rolleye:
Last edited by asahi on Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
No bashing No gossiping
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

Sky News banned from Youtube?
It appears this vaccine is a risk to news channels as well.

:D
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
un8-

Post by un8- »

asahi wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:12 am
un8- wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:46 pm Coronavirus was due to government corruption and lack of accountability regarding wet markets and consumption of exotic animals. They're notorious for animal rights abuses, hunting endangered animals for ivory, and overconsumption of animals, they steal fish from other countries fishing waters, like Argentina's.
Covid19 are due to corruption ?
China is the One n Only country with such animal rights issues ? :shrug:
What is animal rights if i may ask ? Over consumption of animals means what ? Other countries never steal fish from other countries fishing waters ? Other countries do not have animal rights issues ? :rolleye:
Other countries don't consume magic pills made of exotic endangered animals and release extremely viral diseases to the world every 10-20 years.
There is only one battle that could be won, and that is the battle against the 3 poisons. Any other battle is a guaranteed loss because you're going to die either way.
asahi

Post by asahi »

un8- wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:45 am Other countries don't consume magic pills made of exotic endangered animals and release extremely viral diseases to the world every 10-20 years.
How you are so certain they created something without providing proof ? Surely as a buddhist you must have evidence before accusing someone anything . Buddha would not simply say something especially without knowing directly for yourself . Looking at your statement that you are really full of hatreds . Anyway , it is your choice . We are not special agents , whatever agency that has the Top Secret documents in hands or do we ? I know covid19 is a disaster , but what about Pfizer Moderna Johnson so called vaccine distributed by goverment and causing more than 6000 peoples dies in USA alone . Who can claim back their lives ? The family do not get any compensation from the goverment . :rolleye:
And Astrazeneca causing few thousand death all over the world . What rights do they have to authorise the release of vaccine that are unsafe to world population that could cause death ? :shrug:
No bashing No gossiping
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings everyone,

Sorry, you're struggling to stay on topic.

This topic is strictly about potential risks of COVID vaccines, based upon its relation to "wellness".

To ensure future posts are on-topic, regrettably we're going to have to move this to Hot Topics.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

Dr McCollough gives ten reasons to rethink the value of the Shots:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/73529 ... mpaign=usa
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

Now I feel that it is worth taking the risk o vaccine considering that things are worsening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idWHS8z1_H4
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

A Stop the Shot online conference with lots of experts - 4 August at noontime PDT:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/conference-stop-the-shot/
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.
asahi

Post by asahi »

Thailand has 1 first death of mix jabs . How dangers is it for mix jabs ? And the idea for 3rd jab probably also may cause body immune system gone wrong .
:o
No bashing No gossiping
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

I decided to take the risk and take the Astra Zeneca vaccine.
The first day I had an electric shock in my left upper chest and the second day the same in my heart. (Just one second)
However, now I feel much happier!
Perhaps this is due to I was contemplating on my breath while I was copying with body pain.
Perhaps they have genetically modified the virus so as to secretion more happy hormones!
:tongue:
Last edited by SarathW on Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akashad

Post by Akashad »

I got the pffizer vaccination and only had the usual muscle soreness.
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

SarathW wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:56 am Perhaps they have genetically modified the virus so as to secretion more happy hormones!
:tongue:
well ignorance is bliss
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

Now another conspiracy theory!
The scaremongering of Astra Zenica is to avoid the rush for taking the injection until they have enough supplies.
The latest news is that AZ safer than Fizer.
:rofl:
This world is run by lies and deception.
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

"We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now. We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin."

(Dr. Byram Bridle) viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

Maybe we need a thread called "Risk of not taking vaccine jab". :shrug:
Buddha save me from new-agers!