Risk of taking vaccine jab

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.
cappuccino

Re: Risk of taking vaccine jab

Post by cappuccino »

Spiny Norman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:12 pm Maybe we need a thread called "Risk of not taking vaccine jab". :shrug:
everyone risks death by being born
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

Ireland, Israel report 50% hospitalized with COVID are VACCINATED. Govts want BOOSTER shots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtFapXG1zbo
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

NATURAL vs VACCINATED IMMUNITY? The scientific case to accept COVID ANTIBODIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3wBC8wr3VQ
Dan74

Post by Dan74 »

SarathW wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:45 am Ireland, Israel report 50% hospitalized with COVID are VACCINATED. Govts want BOOSTER shots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtFapXG1zbo
This article breaks the numbers down.

For the TL:DR people, the take home message is that the vaccines offer huge protection against hospitalisation. I'm vaccinated and would not hesitate to recommend vaccinating to those in active pandemic zones.
_/|\_
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

Dr Jessica Rose talks about her paper on VAERS misleading and thus dangerous data:

https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org ... hooker-phd

Here is her paper:

https://cf5e727d-d02d-4d71-89ff-9fe2d3a ... a07322.pdf
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.
pegembara

Post by pegembara »

It all depends on
1. The risk of contracting the disease -depending on where you are
2. The risk of dying from the disease - depends on who you are
3. The risk of severe reaction to vaccine -depends on vaccine type and who you are
Why only one dose?
The recommendation that only one dose be given - which the CMOs said could be looked at again in the spring - is related to the very rare risk of a condition called myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle.

It can cause chest pain and heart palpitations, but cases are usually mild and children recover quickly with standard treatment.

The risk is tiny after one vaccine dose and slightly higher after two, with 12 to 34 cases seen for every one million second doses.

Boys are at higher risk than girls.

And most of the benefits from the vaccine, which reduce the small risk of illness, are gained after one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58547659
And what is right speech? Abstaining from lying, from divisive speech, from abusive speech, & from idle chatter: This is called right speech.
myfriend

Side effects of Covid vaccinations

Post by myfriend »

Hello everybody,

I know 3 people now that have had adverse reactions to getting the Covid vaccination and have been dealing with chest pains. All of them have had the same experience of going to their Drs and being told that their condition has nothing to do with being vaccinated even though the chest pains started shortly after getting their vaccinations. Can anyone comment with more experience on this topic as to what is going on? Are we in the midst of a wave of people getting harmed by the vaccinations?

Thanks for any answers!
Mr. Seek

Re: Side effects of Covid vaccinations

Post by Mr. Seek »

They sign that they take all responsibility.

Hard topic to discuss. To each their own.
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

I haven't heard of widespread problems from Covid vaccinations, and I don't know anyone who has experienced serious side effects.
What I did hear is that 98% of people now dying from Covid in UK hospitals are unvaccinated.
Buddha save me from new-agers!
Aloka

Post by Aloka »

I had 2 Astra Zeneca vaccinations (at different times) earlier in the year, with no side effects at all.

Various friends and neighbours have had either AZ or Pfeizer jabs, without any side effects. I'm also planning to have a booster jab soon, which will be either Pfeizer or Moderna.
Are we in the midst of a wave of people getting harmed by the vaccinations?
I think that's extremely unlikely! There's more chance of being harmed by the the virus ispreading in the general population.

Must dash, busy day ahead.....

:anjali:
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

I had some heart palpitations with my first Astazenica vaccine.
Now I get regular headaches every few days.
Not sure whether it is to do with the vaccine.
However, you have to weigh the pros and cons of not taking the vaccine.
The governments are making it worse by introducing freedom of movement and job threats for people who do not take the jab.
Death is inevitable either way.
So practice diligently.
myfriend

Post by myfriend »

Thanks for the reply everybody!

SarathW you have had some heart palpitations with your first Astazenica vaccine & now get regular headaches every few days & you are not sure whether it is to do with the vaccine?

Sounds like an amazing coincidence?

Sounds like to me it is the vaccine.
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

SarathW wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:47 am However, you have to weigh the pros and cons of not taking the vaccine.
Buddha :
Not apart from awakening … Do I see any safety for living beings.
beyond1

Post by beyond1 »

I took 2 "shots" of Astrazeneca. Had a little bit higher temperature after each "shot", but overall feeling good. I can also even meditate!
:tongue:
Bundokji

Post by Bundokji »

Would they ever admit the limitation and possibly the futility of what they are doing?

What are the Covid variants and will vaccines still work?

A new heavily mutated version of coronavirus has been found that scientists say is of "great concern".

One of most pressing questions is will vaccines still work?
What is this new variant?

There are thousands of different types, or variants, of Covid circulating across the world. That's to be expected because viruses mutate all the time.

But this new variant, called B.1.1.529 or Omicron, has experts particularly worried because it is very different to the original Covid, which current vaccines were designed to fight.

It has a long list of genetic changes - 50 in all. Of these, 32 are in the spike protein of the virus - the part which is the target of vaccines.

However, it is too soon to know how much of a threat it poses.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55659820
And the Blessed One addressed the bhikkhus, saying: "Behold now, bhikkhus, I exhort you: All compounded things are subject to vanish. Strive with earnestness!"

This was the last word of the Tathagata.