The results of intentional destruction in the daily news cycle to reverberate for eons through many cycles of the cosmos

Buddhist ethical conduct including the Five Precepts (Pañcasikkhāpada), and Eightfold Ethical Conduct (Aṭṭhasīla).
dhammapal

The results of intentional destruction in the daily news cycle to reverberate for eons through many cycles of the cosmos

Post by dhammapal »

I believe that the karmic results of intentionally destructive words and deeds in the daily news cycle aren't only relevant to an election, or ultimately the survival of life on planet Earth, but will reverberate for eons through many cycles of expansion and contraction of the cosmos.
[james]

Re: The results of intentional destruction in the daily news cycle to reverberate for eons through many cycles of the co

Post by [james] »

If that is to be so, it has always been so.
confusedlayman

Re: The results of intentional destruction in the daily news cycle to reverberate for eons through many cycles of the co

Post by confusedlayman »

dhammapal wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:14 pm I believe that the karmic results of intentionally destructive words and deeds in the daily news cycle aren't only relevant to an election, or ultimately the survival of life on planet Earth, but will reverberate for eons through many cycles of expansion and contraction of the cosmos.
cant understand what u saying
I may be slow learner but im at least learning...