Can i use sexual fantasy daydream for induce tranquality?

The cultivation of calm or tranquility and the development of concentration
SarathW

Re: Can i use sexual fantasy daydream for induce tranquality?

Post by SarathW »

confusedlayman wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:32 am If i think of myself doing lustdul things with imaginary girls or girls who i seen outside before sleep, my mind gets tranqual and i get good sleep or i can stay awake and enter access.. when i think of x in day dream i dont think of any other so its a good object to focus without distraction as i am fully into it...

I daydream in video mode first person not in picture so i ask if thats ok?
Unfortunately not. :( This amount to wrong concentration. (Mitya Samadhi)
The meditation object should be qualify with three things.
suitability, purpose, and conformity with reality of any action.

Meditation is an important aspect of Buddhist practice. There are forty subjects of samādhi
meditation to suit different individual temperaments and also many types of insight
meditation. To select a suitable subject of meditation it is best to seek the help of a competent
teacher. If such a teacher is not available, then one has to make a sincere and honest search of
one’s temperament and character and find guidance in a standard book on meditation.

https://www.dhammatalks.net/Books13/Men ... actice.pdf
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

You’re opening your root chakra - the same energy center that blows wide open when you orgasm.

So ... that is why you’re feeling tranquility - the mind is swimming in red energy. This is the cause and effect of opening the root chakra.

Also, you don’t need to fantasize about women to open your root chakra.

There are more reliable ways that don’t involve such things. If I told them to you now, you wouldn’t understand - because I would say identify the area in your brain that stores memories.

It’s simple enough. It’s in the right temporal region. However, you would have no idea how to do this.

I would say “focus on the bottom of your heart (the wishing centre)” and you would say “what the hell are you talking about?”

Ho hum. To have all this knowledge with no one to share it with.

Contemplate earth and red totalities - you will achieve tranquility the same as you do fantasizing about girls without the bad kamma. 🧐
Like the three marks of conditioned existence, this world in itself is filthy, hostile, and crowded
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

Sabbe_Dhamma_Anatta wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:18 am This may be somewhat related:
from Jhana-condition (Jhana-paccaya)
  • The akusala citta and the accompanying cetasikas and also the mind-produced rupa are conditioned by akusala jhana-factors,"strength-givers" or intensifying factors, by way of jhana-condition. ...

... jhana-factors are not only operating while one cultivates jhana, they are conditions which function time and again in daily life, no matter whether we perform wholesome or unwholesome deeds.
:heart:
:goodpost:
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
auto

Post by auto »

Pondera wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:12 am I would say “focus on the bottom of your heart (the wishing centre)” and you would say “what the hell are you talking about?”

Ho hum. To have all this knowledge with no one to share it with.

Contemplate earth and red totalities - you will achieve tranquility the same as you do fantasizing about girls without the bad kamma. 🧐
When you said 'wishing center' then i understand because i will contemplate on what is to say 'please'. When you are saying just earth i have no idea what earth, water.. means other than hardness, softness, watery, liquidlike. If you mean that above then its stands to the question: "what you can do with the mind only - no body is used?"
So now everyone can judge if they can do or not; Could they get water universal to arise a'la from thinking about water and also locate this water universal affect or notice on what it arises - this distinction is important to make since not all kind of thinking constitute as contemplation or practice for to get attainment and plus if to think it is the goal then there won't be release from the fetter what causes rebirth too which prolly hint there is further to discern(perhaps sn 12.31 could help show that its origin on what it arises needs to be seen too and some more).
I guess as an example, asmr-people are like that, thinking it is the goal, to just attain mediation on some universal.
https://suttacentral.net/an10.26/en/sujato wrote: “Sister, some ascetics and brahmins regard the attainment of the meditation on universal earth to be the ultimate. Thinking ‘this is the goal’, they are reborn.
“Pathavīkasiṇasamāpattiparamā kho, bhagini, eke samaṇabrāhmaṇā ‘attho’ti abhinibbattesuṁ.
Variant: attho’ti abhinibbattesuṁ → atthābhinibbattesuṁ (bj, sya-all, pts1ed)
The Buddha directly knew the extent to which the attainment of the meditation on universal earth was the ultimate.
Yāvatā kho, bhagini, pathavīkasiṇasamāpattiparamatā, tadabhiññāsi bhagavā.
auto

Post by auto »

confusedlayman wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:32 am If i think of myself doing lustdul things with imaginary girls or girls who i seen outside before sleep, my mind gets tranqual and i get good sleep or i can stay awake and enter access.. when i think of x in day dream i dont think of any other so its a good object to focus without distraction as i am fully into it...

If you start doing abstinence then daydreaming is not allowed at some point, there is reason for that, it is to get to the point you will notice periods you can't get rid of lustful thoughts and it is very difficult to abstain. The emphasis is on getting to the point what is very difficult to keep mind retained, it is reverse effort and will feel like you waste time and not doing anything useful and want to ease the mind with relaxation, using term 'boredom' captures this conundrum well.
There shouldn't arise lustful thoughts when seeing beautiful forms, lust arises because of greed and when there is no greed you won't have nimitta of beautiful at all. But it is boring, it is because of not noticing what is neither painful nor pleasant while being bored. Shoddy house should look like a mansion kind of principle when satisfaction is the deciding factor for what is good.
StrivingforMonkhood

Post by StrivingforMonkhood »

arkaprava wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:59 pm Instead of doing sexual things, imagine taking off the skin from the body, take out each organ, then taking off the flesh, only the bones remain. Now again add the flesh to the bones, add each organ, then add the skin again.
Yes, absolutely!

Sexual desire and the body are empty of inherent existence.

We must see the emptiness of the action; we must be convinced of it.

Peace and enlightenment. :anjali:
May we all fulfill our deepest wish for happiness

We are already Buddha
arkaprava

Post by arkaprava »

The problem is not with the inherent existence of it, the problem is with the drawbacks of performing such an action.
StrivingforMonkhood

arkaprava wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:27 pm The problem is not with the inherent existence of it, the problem is with the drawbacks of performing such an action.
Hi there!

Yes, understanding the lack of inherent existence in sensual pleasures helps us resist the temptation and see the drawbacks of performing such actions. Our minds must see the futility of the action with emptiness.

:anjali:

We are already Buddha
Inedible

Post by Inedible »

People say strange things on this forum. I know this thing I want to do is wrong, but maybe they will give me permission to do it anyway. And it is a a Buddhist forum. At least PayPal some money to your favorite Dhamma group and recite 108 Suttas.
StrivingforMonkhood

Inedible wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:50 am People say strange things on this forum. I know this thing I want to do is wrong, but maybe they will give me permission to do it anyway. And it is a a Buddhist forum. At least PayPal some money to your favorite Dhamma group and recite 108 Suttas.
You have to see clearly why something is wrong or immoral. Why is wrong to kill or to be violent? Why is a nonsensical choice to chase material and sensual pleasure all the time?

I am sure people do give very bad advice on here at times. That is why we need to have a clear understanding of the Buddha's teachings. That way, we won't get sidetracked or bothered by nonsensical ideas, or ideas contrarian to authentic Buddhist teachings.

Some people are Buddhist out of tradition, or because they like some aspect of it, without really understanding it. Many people have a wrong idea about what Buddhism really is about, I must say.

Peace and enlightenment. :anjali:

We are already Buddha
Crazy cloud

Post by Crazy cloud »

If you just keep on and deconstruct your images back to what they really are, - then I would say this practice can be useful, and in accordance with the teachings.
If you didn't care
What happened to me
And I didn't care for you

We would zig-zag our way
Through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain

Wondering which of the
Buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing
- Roger Waters
auto

Post by auto »

Pondera wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:12 am You’re opening your root chakra - the same energy center that blows wide open when you orgasm.
it's quite bad since it won't qualify as escape and getting disillusioned. Perpetual orgasming is sure sign someone has no idea about freedom from the fetter of lust in the heart.
https://suttacentral.net/an3.113/en/sujato wrote: “Mendicants, three kinds of people are bound for a place of loss, bound for hell, if they don’t give up this fault.
“Tayome, bhikkhave, āpāyikā nerayikā idamappahāya.
What three?
Katame tayo?
and someone who has the view, ‘There is nothing wrong with sensual pleasures,’ so they throw themselves into sensual pleasures.
yo cāyaṁ evaṁvādī evaṁdiṭṭhi: ‘natthi kāmesu doso’ti, so tāya kāmesu pātabyataṁ āpajjati.

These are the three kinds of people bound for a place of loss, bound for hell, if they don’t give up this fault.”
One needs know the future result of things that stimulate .. got to see hell or have strong faith in what buddha or someone who has seen hell and reasons someone is casted there.
'you don't really put finger into the fire if you know it is going to hurt' logic.
https://suttacentral.net/an3.112/en/sujato wrote: And how does desire not come up for things that stimulate desire and greed in the past, future, or present?
Kathañca, bhikkhave, atīte chandarāgaṭṭhāniye dhamme ārabbha chando na jāyati?
You understand the future result of things that stimulate desire and greed in the past, future, or present.
Atītānaṁ, bhikkhave, chandarāgaṭṭhāniyānaṁ dhammānaṁ āyatiṁ vipākaṁ pajānāti.
When you know this, you grow disillusioned,
Āyatiṁ vipākaṁ viditvā tadabhinivatteti.
your heart becomes dispassionate, and you see it with penetrating wisdom.
Tadabhinivattetvā cetasā abhinivijjhitvā paññāya ativijjha passati.
confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman »

auto wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:33 pm
Pondera wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:12 am You’re opening your root chakra - the same energy center that blows wide open when you orgasm.
it's quite bad since it won't qualify as escape and getting disillusioned. Perpetual orgasming is sure sign someone has no idea about freedom from the fetter of lust in the heart.
https://suttacentral.net/an3.113/en/sujato wrote: “Mendicants, three kinds of people are bound for a place of loss, bound for hell, if they don’t give up this fault.
“Tayome, bhikkhave, āpāyikā nerayikā idamappahāya.
What three?
Katame tayo?
and someone who has the view, ‘There is nothing wrong with sensual pleasures,’ so they throw themselves into sensual pleasures.
yo cāyaṁ evaṁvādī evaṁdiṭṭhi: ‘natthi kāmesu doso’ti, so tāya kāmesu pātabyataṁ āpajjati.

These are the three kinds of people bound for a place of loss, bound for hell, if they don’t give up this fault.”
One needs know the future result of things that stimulate .. got to see hell or have strong faith in what buddha or someone who has seen hell and reasons someone is casted there.
'you don't really put finger into the fire if you know it is going to hurt' logic.
https://suttacentral.net/an3.112/en/sujato wrote: And how does desire not come up for things that stimulate desire and greed in the past, future, or present?
Kathañca, bhikkhave, atīte chandarāgaṭṭhāniye dhamme ārabbha chando na jāyati?
You understand the future result of things that stimulate desire and greed in the past, future, or present.
Atītānaṁ, bhikkhave, chandarāgaṭṭhāniyānaṁ dhammānaṁ āyatiṁ vipākaṁ pajānāti.
When you know this, you grow disillusioned,
Āyatiṁ vipākaṁ viditvā tadabhinivatteti.
your heart becomes dispassionate, and you see it with penetrating wisdom.
Tadabhinivattetvā cetasā abhinivijjhitvā paññāya ativijjha passati.
that is the object which I can concentrate due to tendencies
I may be slow learner but im at least learning...
Pondera

Post by Pondera »

Pondera wrote: ↑
You’re opening your root chakra - the same energy center that blows wide open when you orgasm.
That wasn’t my meaning. The root chakra opens a) when you orgasm b) when you urinate c) when you defecate d) if you know the right mental and physical technique to keep it open.

It is the chakra of “lust”. Opening it WITHOUT orgasming is a way to release red energy.

I have never stated that the purpose of opening your root chakra is to acquire perpetual orgasm.
Like the three marks of conditioned existence, this world in itself is filthy, hostile, and crowded
auto

Post by auto »

Pondera wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:19 pm
Pondera wrote: ↑
That wasn’t my meaning. The root chakra opens a) when you orgasm b) when you urinate c) when you defecate d) if you know the right mental and physical technique to keep it open.

It is the chakra of “lust”. Opening it WITHOUT orgasming is a way to release red energy.

I have never stated that the purpose of opening your root chakra is to acquire perpetual orgasm.
If i recall correctly then root chakra isn't about lust. Sexual imaginary corresponds with the outer layer of the center under the navel when force is ready to be sent from there to sexual organ, then force is turned back from sexual organs to reenter from the below of this center back to the lower abdomen. Thereon heart is capable to arrest, capture the mind what is connected with the sensuality and from this you can access this center below the navel in the body.
This is all for that you could withstand the emptiness to reach the mental capability to concentrate in a way the energy will go upwards from the spine starting from the root(btw which can be go unnoticed, hardly with any distinguishable effects). The previous hassle with 2nd chakra is because mind isn't sufficiently developed and need take lesser course with more pain albeit at the end it counts as same. That said someone who can't give up copulation will go the route what goes through hell but once you go through those places and complete then it is same with someone who can withstand the emptiness at first place.