fruitation experience same or different ?

On the cultivation of insight/wisdom
confusedlayman

fruitation experience same or different ?

Post by confusedlayman »

is it true frutaition experience should be same or different? if a monk sees annata he get one experience, if he sees anicca he gets different expeirence eventhought both expeirence will have some parallels. so what say?
I may be slow learner but im at least learning...
SteRo

Re: fruitation experience same or different ?

Post by SteRo »

Cleared. αδόξαστος.
Sobhana

Post by Sobhana »

Anicca, dukkha, and anatta are the doors to the meditative nibbana experience. Once you through the door, the experience is the same. Of course, afterwards the experience - as all experience - might be interpreted differently by different people.
Nobodyisspecial

Post by Nobodyisspecial »

Do I have an accent? I can't tell if I have an accent but you can. How can I tell you about different fruition emphasises if I attained fruition one way and can't attain fruition again? Got it?

What I mean is if I attain fruition one way through emphasis on anatta than am I going to be able to tell you what it's like to attain fruition through anicca?

Seriously though. The point is, is I hear in the path of purification there really is fruition through different emphasises. I think it is either an emphasis on anatta, annica, or dukkha. Yet I think my memory also talks about fruition by signlessness. Can anybody correct me on the path of purification comments about different emphasis of fruition?
captsunil

Post by captsunil »

Cessation of all perceptions (Nibbana) experience is the same.