need deadbody images

On the cultivation of insight/wisdom
confusedlayman

need deadbody images

Post by confusedlayman »

need deadbody images to do replusive meditation .. planning to do morning and night... need real life deadbody video of human burnt or body parts broken or beheaded or photo like bloated body or anything as given in sutta...

Autopsy videos are not upto the point in youtube as i get horny before he cuts the body of girl

Video or picture will do but dont send me cartoon
I may be slow learner but im at least learning...
DooDoot

Re: need deadbody images

Post by DooDoot »

go to Live Leak and search for ISIS beheading. :roll:
There is always an official executioner. If you try to take his place, It is like trying to be a master carpenter and cutting wood. If you try to cut wood like a master carpenter, you will only hurt your hand.

https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/paticcasamuppada
https://soundcloud.com/doodoot/anapanasati
confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman »

DooDoot wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:07 pm go to Live Leak and search for ISIS beheading. :roll:
Is it shows inside body things?
DooDoot

Post by DooDoot »

confusedlayman wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:09 pm Is it shows inside body things?
It shows a Syrian Rebel who the USA supports eating the flesh heart of a murder victim.
There is always an official executioner. If you try to take his place, It is like trying to be a master carpenter and cutting wood. If you try to cut wood like a master carpenter, you will only hurt your hand.

confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman »

DooDoot wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:11 pm
confusedlayman wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:09 pm Is it shows inside body things?
It shows a Syrian Rebel who the USA supports eating the flesh heart of a murder victim.
I see it
Garrib

Post by Garrib »

I've never ever come across a Sutta that suggests watching violent murder is a proper way to reduce desire. I imagine watching this kind of video might have some unintended consequences. Maybe you could try male autopsy images, if female is problematic? How about "sky burial" images/videos, in which vultures can be seen eating dead bodies? What about still images of skeletons?
Sam Vara
Site Admin

Post by Sam Vara »

Garrib wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:50 pm I've never ever come across a Sutta that suggests watching violent murder is a proper way to reduce desire. I imagine watching this kind of video might have some unintended consequences. Maybe you could try male autopsy images, if female is problematic? How about "sky burial" images/videos, in which vultures can be seen eating dead bodies? What about still images of skeletons?
:goodpost: I agree. With this sort of thing, start gently.
confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman »

watching flight crash in india today, lebonese blast yesterday, burial video of tibet sky burial, people going shopping to enjoy life.. all induce madness

now there wont be any peace unless sublime bliss independent of body awareness is acheived on daily basis.... this physical body is something i dont need after this life
dharmacorps

Post by dharmacorps »

Viewing videos of people being murdered, committing suicide and engaging in unwholesome acts is a far cry from the dispassion of charnel ground meditations encouraged by the Buddha.
DooDoot

Post by DooDoot »

metta is the best for reducing lust; which includes removing the wrong view that women do not suffer from sexual promiscuity

the problem is wrong view. with right view about what is truly harmful, metta is simply used to remove lust

deadbody images will not work.

SarathW

Post by SarathW »

Ho about a dead fish or a piece of meat?
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
SteRo

Post by SteRo »

confusedlayman wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:04 pm need deadbody images to do replusive meditation .. planning to do morning and night... need real life deadbody video of human burnt or body parts broken or beheaded or photo like bloated body or anything as given in sutta...

Autopsy videos are not upto the point in youtube as i get horny before he cuts the body of girl

I am always surprised to read such requests (I need this or that. Where can I find this or that?) Why not simply search in internet? There are plenty of buddhist resources with photos of corps and the like. But doing so for oneself is less exciting than to let others know about one's special interests, right? And if one is a lazybone one doesn't even have the energy for own search.
Cleared. αδόξαστος.
confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman »

SteRo wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:19 am
confusedlayman wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:04 pm need deadbody images to do replusive meditation .. planning to do morning and night... need real life deadbody video of human burnt or body parts broken or beheaded or photo like bloated body or anything as given in sutta...

I am always surprised to read such requests (I need this or that. Where can I find this or that?) Why not simply search in internet? There are plenty of buddhist resources with photos of corps and the like. But doing so for oneself is less exciting than to let others know about one's special interests, right?
Hi stereo,

I need step by step corpse picture, some sites have cartoon which i dont want... some sites have images that looks morphed.. i want to know if anyone has genuinely replusive images and willing to share if it worked for them ..
confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman »

DooDoot wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:52 pm metta is the best for reducing lust; which includes removing the wrong view that women do not suffer from sexual promiscuity

the problem is wrong view. with right view about what is truly harmful, metta is simply used to remove lust

deadbody images will not work.
metta on women makes me so close... that dont work for me
SteRo

Post by SteRo »

confusedlayman wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:22 am
SteRo wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:19 am

I am always surprised to read such requests (I need this or that. Where can I find this or that?) Why not simply search in internet? There are plenty of buddhist resources with photos of corps and the like. But doing so for oneself is less exciting than to let others know about one's special interests, right?
Hi stereo,

I need step by step corpse picture, some sites have cartoon which i dont want... some sites have images that looks morphed.. i want to know if anyone has genuinely replusive images and willing to share if it worked for them ..
I recall once having come across buddhist resources with autopsy photos. I think these should do for the most. Personally having had contact with impermanence of body and life in professional environment I cannot find any benefit in such photos because to me repulsion seems to be just a variant of ignorance, the opposite of attraction which is ignorance, too.
Cleared. αδόξαστος.