Banish ghosts/preta

Balancing family life and the Dhamma, in pursuit of a happy lay life.
coconut

Re: Banish ghosts/preta

Post by coconut »

BlackMagic wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:07 pm Due to this; That arises... due to that; This arises.

That is all Buddha Dhamma has ever said.
No offense, but your views are terrible and I recommend you study the suttas. Ignoring the gradual training and sila, thinking you're smarter than the Buddha, is extremely arrogant.
BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic »

coconut wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:34 pm
BlackMagic wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:07 pm Due to this; That arises... due to that; This arises.

No offense, but your views are terrible and I recommend you study the suttas. Ignoring the gradual training and sila, thinking you're smarter than the Buddha, is extremely arrogant.
The buddha was just a man in that incarnation; not a god, not a brahmin... some just see a buddha as a teacher that didn't have to teach ...some reduce him to an anagamin an anagamin chooses three paths: a buddha, arhat, paccekabuddha.

I only "teach" out of respect for the guru ...to remain honest; I'd rather not have one as he's as annoying as a three year old always asking why... however he chose to satta when as an arhat he didn't have too; but he cares too much for a following that's too big and his foremost disciples just want his stupid damned seat, I don't want it being a world tortoise sucks just as much as being the elephant.
What has happened; Is that which has yet to come. What will be ...Already is.
coconut

Post by coconut »

BlackMagic wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:06 am

The buddha was just a man in that incarnation; not a god, not a brahmin... some just see a buddha as a teacher that didn't have to teach ...some reduce him to an anagamin an anagamin chooses three paths: a buddha, arhat, paccekabuddha.

I only "teach" out of respect for the guru ...to remain honest; I'd rather not have one as he's as annoying as a three year old always asking why... however he chose to satta when as an arhat he didn't have too; but he cares too much for a following that's too big and his foremost disciples just want his stupid damned seat, I don't want it being a world tortoise sucks just as much as being the elephant.
I don't think you understand how extremely rare samma sambuddhas are, and the purity of wisdom they signify. If you think "he's just another man", you really don't understand the dhamma. The Buddha is the person saving you from a never ending holocaust, not just another man. Odds are you will never run into the sadhamma or the buddha again.
coffeendonuts

Post by coffeendonuts »

Could be wrong, but I'm under the impression that the Buddha as "just a man" is a modern fiction. It is not part of the tradition.
BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic »

coconut wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:10 am
BlackMagic wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:06 am

I don't think you understand how extremely rare samma sambuddhas are, and the purity of wisdom they signify. If you think "he's just another man", you really don't understand the dhamma. The Buddha is the person saving you from a never ending holocaust, not just another man. Odds are you will never run into the sadhamma or the buddha again.
Buddha make you practice? In mind only school damn right he does; buddha accomplishes everything while your corpse is just strewn about all over the place... so what good are you ol bag of bones to Buddha?

i'm no good to Buddha; i've been called so many names innumerable names from just sitting; like a stupid bag of bones that none of them matter any more... some call that good practice. Some say my mind is too clean for their filthy ways to play god and mara build a harem like a muslim call each nindana mohammad then call 13th "son" moon then run like roaches with the lights turned on when someone catches them playing Muslim's in a harem instead of being the Buddhist they portray themselves to be.

That's the poison of magic though, in this day and age Buddha doesn't even steam; he doesn't have too so many idiots ready to catch a bullet in the face and manipulate the elements. I know my range though and leave buddha to his family he's very practical and they are nice people; I'd rather not bother them in the slightest.

I saw what I needed in 3rd eye jhana... samma samma. I can say the purest land going these days as womb; is forrest ape. Those that know how to direct consciousness towards a womb? I suggest that route when kamma attachment calls you back to silly ol human... you'll still have the knowledge and wisdom of once having had a good irreplaceable family in this very life, some humans say that and they know they are lying.

Anyways.

Sadhu sadhu
BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic »

Taking direct experience as a teacher in and of itself to gain wisdom?

This is what I have learned from such beings as hell beings and preta...

Treating a body as if it were a cozy coffin to slide into and assume it as one's own... just be honest and look within oneself.

It is a common practice of very strong preta to "transmigrate" in and out of another's being as if it were one's own, ignorance is not even aware such a thing is there, pitible are beings in that unawareness.

Becoming aware of such beings one should practice fearlessness... as they are not what are they scared of?
Scared of death refuse to face death and yet deal death... They refuse to invite death into their home or contemplate death as it arises and passes through being... pitible are such beings.

They are as seagulls chasing a fishing boat. Attaching to name and form using teachings for bondage instead of freedom; such beings name each other and others as well as form and then encamp... as if it takes a village of house builders to continue the illusion they like best. Samsara no matter the realm is exactly that.

Thicket of views that has organized to suit themselves... such a thing is dangerous.

How else are they going to free themselves from all the bondage they have created through kinship following the wrong or a multitude of paths and trying to force others to do the very same?

How else is one going to free oneself other than taking up the task and path of renunciation?

On a clear day the sky is as silent as the mind of peace wakeful or not wakeful
On a clear night the sky is as clear as the mind wakeful or not wakeful
Established in dhamma one continues out their life.
Unestablished in dhamma it as if the sky thunders rumbles and drags around thousands of corpses.
Ontheway

Post by Ontheway »

So much craziness here. Let me guess, either you are a superstitious person or just a gullible person that buy into some sort of Asian myths.
Hiriottappasampannā,
sukkadhammasamāhitā;
Santo sappurisā loke,
devadhammāti vuccare.

https://suttacentral.net/ja6/en/chalmer ... ight=false
sphairos

Post by sphairos »

Ontheway wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:29 pm So much craziness here. Let me guess, either you are a superstitious person or just a gullible person that buy into some sort of Asian myths.
Just a troll, probably also not right in their head.
How good and wonderful are your days,
How true are your ways?
jc1990

Post by jc1990 »

do dana, keep precepts and do meditation.

keep precept 8 if you want to do meditation.
TryingToMeditate

Post by TryingToMeditate »

I'm jc1990 above, I want to edit my words abit,

keep precept 8 if you want to do meditation EASIER.