different class in western world

Balancing family life and the Dhamma, in pursuit of a happy lay life.
confusedlayman

Re: different class in western world

Post by confusedlayman »

at least we now know caste discrimination is bad so we wont be born again in this society as we dont share the tendency ...
I may be slow learner but im at least learning...
Zenny

Post by Zenny »

SteRo wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:29 am
Zenny wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:01 pm The UK and every country in earth is divided into classes. The ruling class and the working class. There are variations on these.
But they are all based on money,power,weaponry and position.
All the general ideology comes from the ruling class,which is one reason we have the chattering mind!
Buddha transcended the ruling class by disassociating himself from the monarchy,and Meditating the ruling class chattering ideology out of his psyche. And it's something that we should all strive to achieve. A lot of what is accepted as fact,science,tradition or consensus is in fact ruling class ideology. And I see a lot of in traditional buddhism. The tainted buddhism of the ruling elite.
Interesting. Zenny tries to creatively merge his marxist[-leninist] view of society with buddhism. :lol:
I'm neither marxist nor buddhist.
And awareness of class and awareness of reality both exist outside of Marxism and buddhism.
Non buddhist Zen Practitioner.
Focus!
asahi

Post by asahi »

SarathW wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:39 am This cast system is a curse for India and Sri Lanka. That is one reason why these two countries lagging behind. In India 20% of the population is wasted.

In the West there is wealth discrimination but it does not anybody becoming rich.
Prince Harry got married to a commoner.
India sri lanka and most south east asia countries lagging is due to their culture , lax mentaliti , slacking and slothful attitude .
No bashing No gossiping