abhidhamma.org/forums update

The latest news and updates about the Dhamma Wheel forum.
robertk

abhidhamma.org/forums update

Post by robertk »

Dear All
some of you might remember abhidhamma.org/forums. I have recently changed it to a new software that is available at this link ://www.abhidhamma.org
The old forum is still at the old link but will soon be deleted as Invision (old forum software ) are stopping the version I use.

An issue with the new forum is that when it was transferred all posts came under the admin name (RobertK) so posts by other members look like they were by me .
I am slowly editing in users when I have time, but if any of you posted there it would help if you notified me of any posts that should have your name added.
thanks
Robert
Sabbe_Dhamma_Anatta

Re: abhidhamma.org/forums update

Post by Sabbe_Dhamma_Anatta »

robertk wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:21 pm Dear All
some of you might remember abhidhamma.org/forums. I have recently changed it to a new software that is available at this link ://www.abhidhamma.org
The old forum is still at the old link but will soon be deleted as Invision (old forum software ) are stopping the version I use.

An issue with the new forum is that when it was transferred all posts came under the admin name (RobertK) so posts by other members look like they were by me .
I am slowly editing in users when I have time, but if any of you posted there it would help if you notified me of any posts that should have your name added.
thanks
Robert

:anjali:

Best wishes for a smooth transition.

I also hope the old one was well preserved on wayback machine. However, the last snapshot taken was on September 16, 2019.

I tried browsing a few links by other authors and it seemed functional. For example, I can browse posts by Yuttadhammo and can see the profile, through which I can in turn follow the posts and topics, imo.

That said, WBM also says sometimes:
Hrm.

The Wayback Machine has not archived that URL.
𝓑𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓱𝓪 𝓗𝓪𝓭 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽
  • Iᴅᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ Sᴏᴜʟ ɪs Oᴜᴛᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ Uᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ Fᴏᴏʟɪsʜ Vɪᴇᴡ
    V. Nanananda

𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓽ā 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓘𝓼
  • Nᴏ sᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴀ Sᴇʟғ, Sᴏᴜʟ, Eɢᴏ, Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ, ᴏʀ Āᴛᴍᴀɴ
    V. Buddhādasa
robertk

Re: abhidhamma.org/forums update

Post by robertk »

Thanks, and you are welcome to join and add your valuable insights!