Where can I get a copy of The Mind Stilled

If you wish to partake in casual "off-topic" discussion amongst spiritual friends, please do so in the Lounge at Dhamma Wheel Engaged.
The Thinker

Where can I get a copy of The Mind Stilled

Post by The Thinker »

Hello, I live in the UK and would like to purchase a copy of the complete mind stilled series is there anywhere it is available?
"Watch your heart, observe. Be the observer, be the knower, not the condition" Ajahn Sumedho volume5 - The Wheel Of Truth
retrofuturist
Site Admin

Re: Where can I get a copy of The Mind Stilled

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Unfortunately, it's very difficult to source physical copies in English, outside of Sri Lanka... and the full 33 lecture set cannot be purchased, only freely given.

I was fortunate enough to obtain a copy from the kind folks at https://www.facebook.com/seeingthrough/

I wish you luck!

:reading:

Metta,
Paul. :)
"The uprooting of identity is seen by the noble ones as pleasurable; but this contradicts what the whole world sees." (Snp 3.12)

"Why now do you assume 'a being'? Mara, have you grasped a view?" (SN 5.10)

"Overcome the liar by truth." (Dhp 223)
The Thinker

Post by The Thinker »

Thanks Paul, will give it a go!
"Watch your heart, observe. Be the observer, be the knower, not the condition" Ajahn Sumedho volume5 - The Wheel Of Truth
Crazy cloud

Post by Crazy cloud »

I have the whole series downloaded via podcast, read by Bhikkhu Nanananda ... not sure if that is interesting or the same as asked for here

:smile:
If you didn't care
What happened to me
And I didn't care for you

We would zig-zag our way
Through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain

Wondering which of the
Buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing
- Roger Waters
Bijlefeld

Post by Bijlefeld »

I found all of them as .pdf files through google, I'm happy to share them via email to anyone interested in a copy.
With Metta,
Josh
Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

It sounds like you are asking specifically for a hard copy. But here is a link to the webpage that has the sermons: http://seeingthroughthenet.net/books/

You could go to The Color Company and have it all printed out and put into a binder or something if you prefer a hard copy.

:anjali:
"I don't envision a single thing that, when developed & cultivated, leads to such great benefit as the mind. The mind, when developed & cultivated, leads to great benefit."

"I don't envision a single thing that, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about such suffering & stress as the mind. The mind, when undeveloped & uncultivated, brings about suffering & stress."