Post approval?

Tell us how you think the forum can be improved. We will listen.
tharpa

Post approval?

Post by tharpa »

I didn't see a help or a "meta" (not metta) forum, so this seemed like the next best thing.

I have made 80 posts here, but I just got a "Post approved" notification. Does this mean I am being punished that my posts need pre-approval now?
May all beings, in or out of the womb, be well, happy and peaceful.
Ceisiwr

Re: Post approval?

Post by Ceisiwr »

tharpa wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:53 pm I didn't see a help or a "meta" (not metta) forum, so this seemed like the next best thing.

I have made 80 posts here, but I just got a "Post approved" notification. Does this mean I am being punished that my posts need pre-approval now?
Everyone who posts in the "Theravāda for Beginners" section has their posts approved first.
“Thus, bhikkhus, I have taught you the unconditioned and the path leading to the unconditioned. Whatever should be done, bhikkhus, by a compassionate teacher out of compassion for his disciples, desiring their welfare, that I have done for you. These are the feet of trees, bhikkhus, these are empty huts. Meditate, bhikkhus, do not be negligent, lest you regret it later. This is our instruction to you.”

Kāyagatāsati sutta
tharpa

Re: Post approval?

Post by tharpa »

:anjali:
May all beings, in or out of the womb, be well, happy and peaceful.