Risk of taking vaccine jab

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.
cappuccino

Re: Risk of taking vaccine jab

Post by cappuccino »

pegembara wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:28 am Putting an end to the Covid pandemic is no longer possible
will be like flu
Last edited by cappuccino on Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

Experimental jabs do little, as this crew & passengers discovered...

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/12/ ... uise-ship/
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.
Dan74

Post by Dan74 »

Nicholas Weeks wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:02 pm Experimental jabs do little, as this crew & passengers discovered...

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/12/ ... uise-ship/
On other news, a family, all of them buckled in, got seriously injured in a car crash. Seat belts don't really help, do they? And don't get me started on the helmets. When I was in LA, people were riding their motorbikes with no helmets. Hell, I've never had a motorbike crash when my helmet was useful at all. They are nothin but an infridlngement on my liberty!
_/|\_
dharmacorps

Post by dharmacorps »

Dan74 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:45 am
On other news, a family, all of them buckled in, got seriously injured in a car crash. Seat belts don't really help, do they? And don't get me started on the helmets. When I was in LA, people were riding their motorbikes with no helmets. Hell, I've never had a motorbike crash when my helmet was useful at all. They are nothin but an infridlngement on my liberty!
Oh come on Dan, getting in a car accident is no worse than tripping on the sidewalk. :tongue:

I trust my bones and skin to protect me! :alien:
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

Long term bad effects are not known. Yet the near term harms are known. Here are hundreds of testimonies...

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/real-testimonials.html
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.
rexmerkin

Post by rexmerkin »

just gently...our temple has been advised to take the jab. if u can find me an epidemiologist or immunologist who would disagree have at it. (it is always possible to find a rogue general practitioner). by refising to take vaccine u r exposing immune compromised people to the virus. as a former student at cambridge studying physics and student of adjahn chah our abbot has respect for scientific expertise. 1000 testonmials on a forum represent an extreme form of selection bias (self selection) wrong and dangerous view. If u r an epidemiologist and have the qualifications to back what u say please post a link to one of your peer reviewed papers and ur modelling. btw also compare prevalence and death statistics in countries such as mine (Australia) to urs. the vaccine has not been politicised here and we are doing very well.
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,
rexmerkin wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:51 am the vaccine has not been politicised here and we are doing very well.
Yet, over the past week we, as a highly vaccinated population in Australia, have had the highest per capita rate of infection in the world. So yes, selection bias is something to be avoided.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

rexmerkin wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:51 am just gently...our temple has been advised to take the jab. if u can find me an epidemiologist or immunologist who would disagree have at it. (it is always possible to find a rogue general practitioner). by refising to take vaccine u r exposing immune compromised people to the virus. as a former student at cambridge studying physics and student of adjahn chah our abbot has respect for scientific expertise. 1000 testonmials on a forum represent an extreme form of selection bias (self selection) wrong and dangerous view. If u r an epidemiologist and have the qualifications to back what u say please post a link to one of your peer reviewed papers and ur modelling. btw also compare prevalence and death statistics in countries such as mine (Australia) to urs. the vaccine has not been politicised here and we are doing very well.
This group of doctors may have contacts of use to you:

https://globalcovidsummit.org/
mikenz66

Post by mikenz66 »

retrofuturist wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:14 am Greetings,
rexmerkin wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:51 am the vaccine has not been politicised here and we are doing very well.
Yet, over the past week we, as a highly vaccinated population in Australia, have had the highest per capita rate of infection in the world. So yes, selection bias is something to be avoided.

Metta,
Paul. :)
The more important statistic is the death rate per capita.

Due to our isolation, Australia and New Zealand managed to largely avoid Covid until the population was highly vaccinated and the graph of death rates below reflects that. Australia's death-rate peak was couple of months ahead of New Zealand's.
Screenshot from 2022-05-14 15-30-54.png
https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-chart/?ar ... ues=deaths

:heart:
Mike
Kumara

Post by Kumara »

Very well informed people here. :heart:

Me, happily unvaccinated.
Eharp

Post by Eharp »

Happily vaccinated and boosted. Everyone I know I know who got covid that was completely vaccinated had a pretty mild case that was over in a few days. Everyone I know who got covid who was unvaccinated is now dead. My son, his wife and child got covid last week. He had one bad day of 102 fever and then it was gone. One day of fever versus dead....hmm.. Not a hard decision.
User13866

Post by User13866 »

I am not going to expound on the merits of mRNA transfection as a vaccination strategy but i will say this

If you are getting the shot then please make sure they aspirate before injecting.

Meaning they draw back the needle to see if they are drawing blood by suction. If blood is drawn then they need to use another injection site. This is because these injections are not meant to go into your blood stream, and that is why they are injected into the deltoid near the lymph node.

This way you are most likely to have little to no issues.
Last edited by User13866 on Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dharmacorps

Post by dharmacorps »

User13866 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:43 pm I am not going to expound on the merits of mRNA transfection as a vaccination strategy but i will say this

If you are getting the shot then please make sure they aspirate before injecting.

Meaning they draw back the needle to see if they are drawing blood by suction. If blood is drawn then they need to use another injection site. This is because these injections are not meant to go into your blood stream, and that is why they are injected into the deltoid near the lymph node.

This might be the most bizarre and unfounded "medical" "advice" I have ever heard on this forum. :rolleye:
User13866

Post by User13866 »

dharmacorps wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:35 pm
User13866 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:43 pm I am not going to expound on the merits of mRNA transfection as a vaccination strategy but i will say this

This might be the most bizarre and unfounded "medical" "advice" I have ever heard on this forum. :rolleye:
https://youtu.be/D6hUoosMOuU
https://youtu.be/WuyAtvwP2H4
https://youtu.be/HsACTX0_ihs

It's the biggest predictor of side effects