Where do you live now?

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Johann

Where do you live now?

Post by Johann »

...was there asked politely by an Upasaka via PM (as he thought possible off-topic).

Not a "friend" of privacy, (PM not disabled before) my person, Atma, thought to answer on Intro-board:

Atma (usually addressing of own person by monks when speaking with laypeople here) currently, and already longer, dwells in still merely remote forest in the central mountains of the Khmer Kingdom. Next Oral mountain (highest mountain of the land) in a now already "comfortable" cave shrine, Ashram called Thmo Duk (Ship-rock), Nyom (usual addressing of not monks by monks)
Johann

Re: Where do you live now?

Post by Johann »

Gotten approached by an Upasaka via PM, who asked for leave to be given to approach other that public.

Often moderated and so also hindered to replay and also no friend of total separated communications: my person dwells in and online monastery which is given for such purposes, where there are also no public areas for various kinds of relations and proper environment.

May one, foremost of course all Venerables, feel always welcome to make use of it.

In cases of prefering given "chat-like" approaches: One may make use of the Sangha-messenger Delta-chat, which uses ones email server (mailing in chatlike way).

My person just created a group especially for Dhammawheel citizen, one may join by scan this QR-code:

bpallister

Post by bpallister »

Warwick, RI, USA
rekoW

Post by rekoW »

Johann wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:11 am Khmer Kingdom
Jesus kingdom not of this world. Johann kingdom of this world. Do Buddha teach of place not of the world?