Daily.ReadingFaithfully.org—daily suttas by email

A discussion on all aspects of Theravāda Buddhism
BKh

Re: Daily.ReadingFaithfully.org—daily suttas by email starting Vesak Day

Post by BKh »

Dhammapardon wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:58 pm Signed up as well. Thanks!
Welcome! Hope you find it beneficial.
| One sutta per day to your inbox | ReadingFaithfully.org Support for reading the Suttas | Citation lookup helper | Instant sutta name lookup | Instant PED lookup | Instant DPPN lookup |
BKh

Post by BKh »

Death is the topic of the emails for the month of October.

If you missed any suttas last month, you can find them listed by book here
| One sutta per day to your inbox | ReadingFaithfully.org Support for reading the Suttas | Citation lookup helper | Instant sutta name lookup | Instant PED lookup | Instant DPPN lookup |
aspirant

Post by aspirant »

Just wanted to share a sincere appreciation for all the effort taken to publish such a wonderful website. The Sutta Reading Practice Guidelines have been very beneficial to me in my practice on the path. The daily suttas by email help me daily in keeping my focus on the practice.

Heartfelt thanks to everyone involved. Metta :anjali:
Atta hi attano natho atta hi attano gati;
-Dhammapada - 380
You are your own master, you make your own future.
BKh

Post by BKh »

Thanks so much for the specific appreciation! I appreciate it.

Forgot to announce the November topic...

November Topic: Giving and Generosity
BKh

Re: Daily.ReadingFaithfully.org—daily suttas by email

Post by BKh »

January Topic: Gods

All sorts of suttas that either involve gods or offer information on the heavenly realms.

And happy new year!
BKh

Post by BKh »

April Topic: Harmony & Community

Just in case folks were curious, there are currently 1,259 people subscribed to the emails. So when you are reading the emails you are part of a large group around the world learning and benefiting from the Buddha's teachings.
BKh

Post by BKh »

November topic: Wisdom

https://daily.readingfaithfully.org

I haven't announced the monthly topic here in some time. Now we are up to 1777 email subscribers.

The suttas are also posted to Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@ReadingFaithfully_org
576 people following there.

Feel free to post here any suggestions about the service or for suttas to feature.