Nuclear war simulator

Exploring Theravāda's connections to other paths - what can we learn from other traditions, religions and philosophies?
Bundokji

Re: Nuclear war simulator

Post by Bundokji »

A nuclear winter would solve global warming :tongue:
And the Blessed One addressed the bhikkhus, saying: "Behold now, bhikkhus, I exhort you: All compounded things are subject to vanish. Strive with earnestness!"

This was the last word of the Tathagata.
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

Bundokji wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:00 am A nuclear winter would solve global warming :tongue:
Good point! And no pesky humans left to pump greehouse gases into the atmosphere. :clap:
Buddha save me from new-agers!
confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman »

I think india will be safe .. because indian caste system survives till matteya buddha
I may be slow learner but im at least learning...
mario92

Post by mario92 »

Hello all i invite all of you to dedicate your merit of dana to the disabling and decompose of nuclear weapons.
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

There's been little to no effort to relate this back to the Dhamma. If anyone wishes to create a new topic that will actually do so, be my guest.

I'd have referred you to Dharma Wheel Engaged if you wanted to speak about this more broadly but it's been cancelled. In the absence of that, try elsewhere on the Internet.

:thanks:

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."