Buying the Dhamma a home

Organisational work, teaching, Sunday school syllabus, charitable work, outreach, sharing of resources, artwork, etc.
anthbrown84

Buying the Dhamma a home

Post by anthbrown84 »

Friends...

I am here to spread some news. A bikkhu who some of you may know due to his tireless work translating The Suttas and giving Sutta talks and Dhamma talks weekly via his youtube channel below is hopefully close to having a home. His assistant has set up a fund raiser as the bid to spread Dhamma not only bia the internet but into a new country where there are no other bikkhus (Armenia) mean this is a beautiful opportunity to help The Dhamma grow and expand.
If anyone is interested, here is his channel and also the gofundme page where the wonderful gift of Dana can be made.

P.s. for anyone wanting Dhamma that is direct and taken from The Suttas, Bhante is a wonderful teacher who for me is just beyond words. His tireless work translating and recording The Tripitika is something worthy or respect and gratitude in itself :)

https://www.gofundme.com/f/lets-build-t ... =undefined

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCgEw96l2EdbnlgfLZuwwB9A

With love and gratitude

Anthony
"Your job in practise is to know the difference between the heart and the activity of the heart, that is it, it is that simple" Ajahn Tate
JamesTheGiant

Re: Buying the Dhamma a home

Post by JamesTheGiant »

Bhante Candana.
69142325_1668166199209644_r.jpeg
confusedlayman

Post by confusedlayman »

I will donate on dec 1 after i get my salary
I may be slow learner but im at least learning...
anthbrown84

Post by anthbrown84 »

confusedlayman wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:21 am I will donate on dec 1 after i get my salary
That is amazing

Im so grateful as one of his students. He is such a pure example of a bikkhu who has travelled the world spreading The Dhamma and now has a chance at being stable for people to finally visit him.

Sadhu indeed
"Your job in practise is to know the difference between the heart and the activity of the heart, that is it, it is that simple" Ajahn Tate
roughlytrickle

Post by roughlytrickle »

anthbrown84 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:48 pm
That is amazing basket random

Im so grateful as one of his students. He is such a pure example of a bikkhu who has travelled the world spreading The Dhamma and now has a chance at being stable for people to finally visit him.

Sadhu indeed
Wonderful. I want to know more information about the building he wants to build.
Johann

Post by Johann »

May Bhante gain possibilities to use the generosity to return soon to secure places where he could possible make the Dhamma a home within.

May the some of the many fellows with less dust in there eyes, help Bhante with the "dust in the eyes" issue and what arose on it.
StrivingforMonkhood

Post by StrivingforMonkhood »

I would like to donate, too.

Peace and enlightenment :anjali:
May we all fulfill our deepest wish for happiness

We are already Buddha