List of DWT members who are currently ordained (or last time active) monks, novices, bhikkhunis, nuns

Discussion of ordination, the Vinaya and monastic life. How and where to ordain? Bhikkhuni ordination etc.
bhante dhamma

Re: List of DWT members who are currently ordained (or last time active) monks, novices, bhikkhunis, nuns

Post by bhante dhamma »

Had got a notice today of a layman I know is going to ordain as samanera in December, he is struggling with some issues tho, btw Is there anyone on the verge of ordaining or going in that direction? hope to see you in robes or back in robes soon!
Johann

Re: List of DWT members who are currently ordained (or last time active) monks, novices, bhikkhunis, nuns

Post by Johann »

Bhante Cagasampanno took birth in your "womb". Good to pay respect, give sphace, and help feel comfortable.
Bhikkhu Cagasampanno

Post by Bhikkhu Cagasampanno »

Johann wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:50 pm Bhante Cagasampanno took birth in your "womb". Good to pay respect, give sphace, and help feel comfortable.
What do you mean 'took birth in your "womb".'? I'm not sure I understand.
Sam Vara
Site Admin

Post by Sam Vara »

Bhikkhu Cagasampanno wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:49 am
Johann wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:50 pm Bhante Cagasampanno took birth in your "womb". Good to pay respect, give sphace, and help feel comfortable.
I think he means "started posting at Dhamma Wheel". You tend to need a bit of guesswork when dealing with Johann...
Sabbe_Dhamma_Anatta

Post by Sabbe_Dhamma_Anatta »

Sam Vara wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:15 am
Bhikkhu Cagasampanno wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:49 am
I think he means "started posting at Dhamma Wheel". You tend to need a bit of guesswork when dealing with Johann...

Awesome deciphering :thumbsup: :thanks:
𝓑𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓱𝓪 𝓗𝓪𝓭 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽
  • Iᴅᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ Sᴏᴜʟ ɪs Oᴜᴛᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ Uᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ Fᴏᴏʟɪsʜ Vɪᴇᴡ
    V. Nanananda

𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓽ā 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓘𝓼
  • Nᴏ sᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴀ Sᴇʟғ, Sᴏᴜʟ, Eɢᴏ, Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ, ᴏʀ Āᴛᴍᴀɴ
    V. Buddhādasa
Bhikkhu Ariyananda

Post by Bhikkhu Ariyananda »

Wonderful list :) Thank you!

With Mettā
AA
With Metta
Bhikkhu Ariyananda
https://ledimonk.wordpress.com/

"Wanting has no END but freedom from WANTING has an END" - Ajahn Brahm
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Bhikkhu Ariyananda wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:47 am Wonderful list :) Thank you!

With Mettā
AA
:anjali:

Bhikkhu Ariyananda