The cause of abortion

Buddhist ethical conduct including the Five Precepts (Pañcasikkhāpada), and Eightfold Ethical Conduct (Aṭṭhasīla).
Johann

The cause of abortion

Post by Johann »

Brahma(n) David just personally and consciously gave Atma birth, existance in his womb, after Atma having been aborted, killed, another time.

Brahmans often argue that the more gross kamma (bodily, verbal), the more effects, yet mind, thoughts, matters (right view) most. That being the case, good to pay "forward" the goodness, purify the gift.

What is the cause of all akusala deeds?

How could one prevent birth taking place, and burdens with it, driving to missconduct?

What's the release from acting heavy wrong?

Who is incapable of abortion, approve, support, of all kinds?

Why does one not only owe one's first Brahma a lot, but un-repay-able, those responsible for the path and highest aim?
Last edited by Johann on Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
DNS
Site Admin

Re: The cause of abortion

Post by DNS »

Johann wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:59 pm Brahma(n) David just personally and consciously gave Atma birth, existance in his womb, after Atma having been aborted, killed, another time.
pregnant-man_1fac3.png
pregnant-man_1fac3.png (13.25 KiB) Viewed 800 times
So a man can get pregnant and give birth. :shock:
Coëmgenu

Post by Coëmgenu »

Atma love broken sentence.
What is the Uncreated?
Sublime & free, what is that obscured Eternity?
It is the Undying, the Bright, the Isle.
It is an Ocean, a Secret: Reality.
Both life and oblivion, it is Nirvāṇa.
Ceisiwr

Post by Ceisiwr »

DNS wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:11 am
Johann wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:59 pm Brahma(n) David just personally and consciously gave Atma birth, existance in his womb, after Atma having been aborted, killed, another time.
pregnant-man_1fac3.png

In today’s world, yes.
“Knowing that this body is just like foam,
understanding it has the nature of a mirage,
cutting off Māra’s flower-tipped arrows,
one should go beyond the King of Death’s sight.”
Johann

Post by Johann »

pregnant-man_1fac3.png

It's not fun-wheel that would be a gain for many, good Brahman.

But oh yes, good Brahman, and good to be aware of ones goodness, not follow ideas of "rights".

Nobody more fruitful as a real man, giver, Bhagavato:
iti wrote:This was said by the Blessed One, said by the Arahant, so I have heard: "I am a brahman, responsive to requests, open-handed, bearing my last body, an unsurpassed doctor & surgeon. You are my children, my sons, born from my mouth, born of the Dhamma, created by the Dhamma, heirs to the Dhamma, not heirs in material things.

"There are these two kinds of gifts: a gift of material things & a gift of the Dhamma. Of the two, this is supreme: a gift of the Dhamma.

"There are these two kinds of sharing: sharing of material things & sharing of the Dhamma. Of the two, this is supreme: sharing of the Dhamma.

"There are these two kinds of assistance: assistance with material things & assistance with the Dhamma. Of the two, this is supreme: help with the Dhamma.

"There are these two kinds of mass-donations: a mass-donation of material things & a mass-donation of the Dhamma. Of the two, this is supreme: a mass-donation of the Dhamma."

He who, unstinting,
made the mass-donation of Dhamma,
the Tathagata,
sympathetic to all beings:
to one of that sort
— the best of beings, human & divine —
living beings pay homage —
to one gone
to the beyond
of becoming.
Why not growing from one of Kāmaguṇa to Dhammaguṇa, of which wouldn't be possible when still not abounded abortions (see danger in sex and gain in the world)

Pride may hinder becoming, take birth in the "Sublime Buddhas womb".
sunnat

Post by sunnat »

Paraphrasing selections from mn144:

Origination of identity:

‘Now, bhikkhus, this is the way leading to the origination of identity. One regards the senses thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’ One regards sense objects thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self. One regards sense-consciousness thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’ One regards sense-contact thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’ One regards sense-feeling thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’ One regards sense-craving thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self’

Cessation of identity:

‘Now, bhikkhus, this is the way leading to the cessation of identity. One regards the senses thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self’. One regards sense objects thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self’. One regards sense-consciousness thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self’. One regards sense-contact thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self’. One regards sense-feeling thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self’. One regards sense-craving thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self‘
Johann

Re:

Post by Johann »

sunnat wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:08 am Paraphrasing selections from mn144:

Origination of identity:

‘Now, bhikkhus, this is the way leading to the origination of identity. One regards the senses thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’ One regards sense objects thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self. One regards sense-consciousness thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’ One regards sense-contact thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’ One regards sense-feeling thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self.’ One regards sense-craving thus: ‘This is mine, this I am, this is my self’

Cessation of identity:

‘Now, bhikkhus, this is the way leading to the cessation of identity. One regards the senses thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self’. One regards sense objects thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self’. One regards sense-consciousness thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self’. One regards sense-contact thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self’. One regards sense-feeling thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self’. One regards sense-craving thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self‘
The Jains then usually, after their sessions, take back their stuff and go to their homes... (thieves, they are called by the Sublime Buddha. and of course not fearing wrong doings.)

That's not the gathering prepeared for any teachings on the path.
sunnat

Post by sunnat »

Johann

Post by Johann »

Yes. That's why it's one thing to encourage to right before one acts (again) and another to say "see, I told you", when becoming aware of being "defeated."

No such as abortion, encouraging, or approve mentally for one with a mind of right view, gratitude.

When the notion of "I have a right", "We have a right", "he should use his right" arises, or "it was his right", then the kamma of abortion, killing is set. Wrong view gives way to the kamma of abortion.

And the kamma of abounding, not going after fulfilling of suggested and promises, leads to orphan-states. "It's my life" leads to orphan-states.
Dhammapardon

Post by Dhammapardon »

Did David give Atma birth or did Atma give Atma birth? Have you not rid yourself of your attachment to life and death yet? Why complain so much? Why so attached to emotions? To verbally attack others and blame them when they knock you off is deluded thinking. How many times have you touched the fire now? Still hot?
Just as a bird, wherever it goes, flies with its wings as its only burden; so too is he content with a set of robes to provide for his body and almsfood to provide for his hunger. Wherever he goes, he takes only his barest necessities along. This is how a monk is content.(DN11)
Johann

Post by Johann »

Dhammapardon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:17 am
Did David give Atma birth or did Atma give Atma birth? Have you not rid yourself of your attachment to life and death yet? Why complain so much? Why so attached to emotions? To verbally attack others and blame them when they knock you off is deluded thinking. How many times have you touched the fire now? Still hot?
So good householder didn't took a pleasing birth in this topic, right? Doesn't it lead to get disenchanted with this wandering on, to go after touch, seeing the burdens for both and take it as the last, at least in the painful sensual worlds?
Last edited by Johann on Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johann

Post by Johann »

In reference to the said: once, by listening to the Dhamma of the Arahats, with proper attention, one has gained a birth in the topic beyond, one's Upanissaya firm: Upanisa Sutta: Prerequisites (audio).

So one should seek for birth and then use gained in sphere of the "Ariya-womb", do what ever in regards of kusala merits the wise praise, and be quick, as it's a very seldom occasion, being in this world ever meet.
Dhammapardon

Post by Dhammapardon »

This householder perceives suffering in Atma and says these things for Atma's maximum benefit. Yes Atma, householder chooses to rebirth at your words to urge you to see clearly. Let go the burden which is not yours. Just as householder takes up this burden which is not theirs to warn. Only more rebirths ahead this way. No benefit for you this way. Why keep traveling like this?
Just as a bird, wherever it goes, flies with its wings as its only burden; so too is he content with a set of robes to provide for his body and almsfood to provide for his hunger. Wherever he goes, he takes only his barest necessities along. This is how a monk is content.(DN11)
Dhammapardon

Post by Dhammapardon »

Johann wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:16 pm Upanisa Sutta: Prerequisites (audio).
Thank you Bhante. This was good timing but householder was late. Next time around. :anjali:
Sabbe_Dhamma_Anatta

Post by Sabbe_Dhamma_Anatta »

Ceisiwr wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:20 am
pregnant-man_1fac3.png

In today’s world, yes.

In yesterday's world too. :thinking:

𝓑𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓱𝓪 𝓗𝓪𝓭 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽
  • Iᴅᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ Sᴏᴜʟ ɪs Oᴜᴛᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ Uᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ Fᴏᴏʟɪsʜ Vɪᴇᴡ
    V. Nanananda

𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓽ā 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓘𝓼
  • Nᴏ sᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴀ Sᴇʟғ, Sᴏᴜʟ, Eɢᴏ, Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ, ᴏʀ Āᴛᴍᴀɴ
    V. Buddhādasa