Hello from Kai ...

Introduce yourself to others at Dhamma Wheel.
Kai

Hello from Kai ...

Post by Kai »

I started my Buddhist ‘career’ in the Mahayana Tradition until I came across Theravada Buddhism in the Forest Tradition of Ajahn Chah by chance. I was immediately captivated by the beauty of it’s simplicity of the teachings and the abundance of material available online, I. e. literature, videos of teachings as well as the various meditation groups that can easily fill a week’s calendar. And online Retreats, too, to crown it all. Although I have been formally practicing for just about 7 years now, looking back on my life, I was always happiest in nature, preferably on my own; I abhorred large crowds, parties, etc. It was in nature that I could simply ‘be’, not taking in anything in particular but everything in general without naming, judging, valuing …. phenomena.
I am somewhat reluctant to speak into a camera & microphone, which inhibits my ability to clarify any pertinent points of interest and/or questions regarding my practice and/or related matters in online groups. I therefor look forward to a rewarding exchange of the Dhamma, experience, learning, advice and things Buddhist in general.

Metta
Sam Vara
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Kai ...

Post by Sam Vara »

Welcome to Dhamma Wheel! :anjali:
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Kai ...

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

StrivingforMonkhood