Antibacterial gel can cure

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
mario92

Antibacterial gel can cure

Post by mario92 »

Hello i want to share my medicine experience, some months ago i was bitten by some thicks, maybe 2-3 times on different ocassions, because i have dogs, at least i got cured by spreading antibacterial alcohol gel in the wound, after some days of spreading it i got cured and the wound disappeared and i did not get any illness. In one occasion the bite formed like a ring, but i used the gel, and it dissapeared. I know the gel contains alcohol, which got absorbed by the skin and killed any virus that was in it. Also urine can be useful but less effective, maybe urine can disinfect a cut in the skin. When i told my father he was scared because the thick bite can kill me, but i said that it was days ago and so i was fine at that time, so nothing happened.
Inedible

Re: Antibacterial gel can cure

Post by Inedible »

Ticks, not thicks. And they carry a pathogen that causes Lyme Disease. You can get plastic tools that help pull them out of the skin without squeezing them or leaving the head. Both problems increase the risk of contamination. Not all ticks carry Lyme Disease. You never know what you are going to get. Or not. Just like with mosquitos.
mario92

Post by mario92 »

Inedible wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:07 am Ticks, not thicks. And they carry a pathogen that causes Lyme Disease. You can get plastic tools that help pull them out of the skin without squeezing them or leaving the head. Both problems increase the risk of contamination. Not all ticks carry Lyme Disease. You never know what you are going to get. Or not. Just like with mosquitos.
Thank You i think antibacterial gel can kill the virus, also mosquito bite, in another ocassion i was hurt by rusty nail, then i poured some urine and i get healed. :anjali:
mario92

Post by mario92 »

Hello i recently found Anti bacterial gel can be helpful For acne
dharmacorps

Post by dharmacorps »

Treating tick bites and rusty nail wounds with antibacterial gel and piss is a great way to get lyme disease and tetanus. The body tends to have its own strong responses called the immune systm, which you are misunderstanding as the result of your "treatment". You may have gotten serious illnesses from these things and not known it.
mario92

Post by mario92 »

Hello Maybe You are right, i got the bite years before and took doxicicline For 6 days, Maybe i won inmune defenses. But i didnt got the disease