Māgadhabhāsā (Pāḷi) – A Compendious Grammar on the Language of Pāḷi Buddhism (Second Edition, Revised)

Explore the ancient language of the Tipitaka and Theravāda commentaries
Ṭhānuttamo

Māgadhabhāsā (Pāḷi) – A Compendious Grammar on the Language of Pāḷi Buddhism (Second Edition, Revised)

Post by Ṭhānuttamo »

May your Pāḷi studies progress with ease and help you attain nibbāna. If you’d like to receive a free copy of the Māgadhabhāsā (Pāḷi) grammar (now in its second, already revised, edition), please let me know your name and address, and we’ll try to send it over to you free of charge (depends on the availability of funds if we can send it or not). It will be published by Inward Path, Malaysia.

In the past, I had already asked if someone would be interested to receive a copy, but due to unpredictable circumstances (often beyond my control) the printing of the book was delayed, hence no books were dispatched. Now, I am collecting addresses (old list was also lost) so that the shipping costs can be tailored in.

With mettā 2u!
Ṭhānuttamo

P.s. The “A. Bhikkhu” as the author still reflects that virtually all content was finalized being a bhikkhu and not anāgārika.
Attachments
Māgadhabhāsā (Pāḷi) - A Compendious Grammar on the Language of Pāḷi Buddhism (Second Edition, Revised, Cover)-1-1.jpg