Buddha Series By Zee (2013) All Episodes, English Subtitles.

A place to discuss casual topics amongst spiritual friends.
Jinny999

Buddha Series By Zee (2013) All Episodes, English Subtitles.

Post by Jinny999 »

Hi,

I watch this show many years ago when it was available on Youtube. But now, it is removed and you cannot find it anywhere. Even on Zee official website, they have removed it. So, it's very hard to find this show now online. I tried to find it in Hindi with English subtitles but couldn't, but I found it in Vietnamese with English subtitles. If you want to watch this show, visit this link and you will find all episodes - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lslNayAGhl

Promo video -

Flute music from this serial -

Thanks.
aspirant

Re: Buddha Series By Zee (2013) All Episodes, English Subtitles.

Post by aspirant »

Thank you very much for sharing these :anjali:
Atta hi attano natho atta hi attano gati;
-Dhammapada - 380
You are your own master, you make your own future.
niraj

Post by niraj »

Thank you for your contribution Brother
kissjackstaff

Post by kissjackstaff »

Thank you for your sharingredactle :twothumbsup:
Pravindhamma

Post by Pravindhamma »

Dear Dhamma friend,
I too tried over internet to search all episodes but surprising from everywhere content is removed not even e-commers site. It was hard and painful to see these things are happened. But while going through over internet I understood one dhamma brother has downloaded it from Netflix usa and shared all 52 episodes in hindi language with good HD quality via drive.
I am extremely happy to share those link here. We can download all episodes one by one or at a time if you have good internet. Thank you Ramnish Yadav brother.

ज़ी टी.वी इंडिया और नेटफ्लिक्स इंडिया ने सारे एपिसोड हटा दिए है इसलिए आप सभी के लिए अमेरिका नेटफ्लिक्स से पैन ड्राइव मगवाई है आप हमारे पेन ड्राइव के ओपन इन ब्रौज़र फोल्डर से पुरे वेदिओ फुल एच डी 1080 की बेहतरीन क्वालिटी में देख और फ्री में डाउनलोड भी कर सकते हो पेन ड्राइव का लिंक मेने नीचे डाल दिया है.....

https://mega.nz/folder/9Wg0SBYS#Zl6G1apu_c6VSvwuDh-jTA

कृपया देखने के बाद अपना गौतम बुद्धा ज़ी टी.वी सीरियल एच.डी क्वालिटी का फीडबैक जरूर
Sanju

Post by Sanju »

Namo Buddhaya Pravindhammaji!
So thoughtful of you to share the drive link to all the episodes of Buddha serial here with everyone. We have been trying to search for this only to find it nowhere else but here, finally. A big thank you for making this available!
Brother, may this good deed of yours bring lots of merit to you and to brother Ramnish Yadav.
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
With lots of metta!
Dhamma brother,
Sanju
Nishantjain8

Post by Nishantjain8 »

Pravindhamma wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:31 am Dear Dhamma friend,
I too tried over internet to search all episodes but surprising from everywhere content is removed not even e-commers site. It was hard and painful to see these things are happened. But while going through over internet I understood one dhamma brother has downloaded it from Netflix usa and shared all 52 episodes in hindi language with good HD quality via drive.
I am extremely happy to share those link here. We can download all episodes one by one or at a time if you have good internet. Thank you Ramnish Yadav brother.

ज़ी टी.वी इंडिया और नेटफ्लिक्स इंडिया ने सारे एपिसोड हटा दिए है इसलिए आप सभी के लिए अमेरिका नेटफ्लिक्स से पैन ड्राइव मगवाई है आप हमारे पेन ड्राइव के ओपन इन ब्रौज़र फोल्डर से पुरे वेदिओ फुल एच डी 1080 की बेहतरीन क्वालिटी में देख और फ्री में डाउनलोड भी कर सकते हो पेन ड्राइव का लिंक मेने नीचे डाल दिया है.....

https://mega.nz/folder/9Wg0SBYS#Zl6G1apu_c6VSvwuDh-jTA

कृपया देखने के बाद अपना गौतम बुद्धा ज़ी टी.वी सीरियल एच.डी क्वालिटी का फीडबैक जरूर
Thankyou Very much I have been searching for this everywhere!!
Ronniegaikwad

Post by Ronniegaikwad »

Thanks I wanted this show in english subtitles for so long time.
siumi

Post by siumi »

Here is the link with hindi audio and eng subtitles:

https://archive.org/details/@ven_rakkhi ... itleSorter

This show is so amazing and beautiful, I love this show as a buddhist :)
SUMIT8805318698

Post by SUMIT8805318698 »

I don't know how to thank you.. I don't know who you're. I just want to fold my hands and kneel down and want say thank you so much for this episodes.. I have been searching everywhere wit English subtitles because Im deaf since 12 years.. I use Hearing aid but sometimes I can't hear sound properly.. that's why I was searching this episodes with subtitles because I trust budhha and I want to know how was his life and everything..

Thank you so much again again and again 🙏
SUMIT8805318698

Post by SUMIT8805318698 »

Truth of life needs to be spread around the world.. and most importantly in India.. 🙏😔
josesims

Post by josesims »

Jinny999 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:01 am Hi,

I watch this show many years ago when it was available on Youtube. But now, it is removed and you cannot find it anywhere. Even on Zee official website, they have removed it. So, it's very hard to find this show now online. I tried to find it in Hindi with English subtitles but couldn't, but I found it in Vietnamese with English subtitles. If you want to watch this show, visit this link and you will find all episodes - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lslNayAGhl

Promo video -

candy clicker

Thanks.
I searched for a long time but couldn't find any English subtitles. Thank you very much for sharing
sarahlison

Post by sarahlison »

Jinny999 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:01 am Hi,

I watch this show many years ago when it was available on Youtube. But now, it is removed and you cannot find it anywhere. Even on Zee official website, they have removed it. So, it's very hard to find this show now online. I tried to find it in Hindi with English subtitles but couldn't, but I found it in Vietnamese with English subtitles. If you want to watch this show, visit this link and you will find all episodes - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lslNayAGhl bob the robber

Promo video -

Thanks.
Extremely lucky that I get to watch this movie again. It inspires and brings positive energy.