How to cure a headache

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
mario92

How to cure a headache

Post by mario92 »

Hello friends i want to share you some knowledge i got: You can cure a headache by drinking 600ml of cocacola, but i recommend drinking the cocacola zero or cocacola light because its healthier, dont drink more than 600ml a day, it can cause insomnia. For me it has been effective or it diminishes a lot the headache. This is because it contains cola nut, wich is good for headache and also i see it contains coca leaves (not cocaine) in natural state which also are good for headache treatment. But dont drink it daily because it can cause insomnia because of caffeine, just once a headache.

Another remedy i had discover is drinking red cranberries juice or grenade juice, which it diminishes a lot the headache.

Other remedies is meditation, green tea (even those in bottle presentation from the market) and chamomile tea.
Sam Vara
Site Admin

Re: How to cure a headache

Post by Sam Vara »

mario92 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:20 pm Hello friends i want to share you some knowledge i got: You can cure a headache by drinking 600ml of cocacola, but i recommend drinking the cocacola zero or cocacola light because its healthier, dont drink more than 600ml a day, it can cause insomnia. For me it has been effective or it diminishes a lot the headache. This is because it contains cola nut, wich is good for headache and also i see it contains coca leaves (not cocaine) in natural state which also are good for headache treatment. But dont drink it daily because it can cause insomnia because of caffeine, just once a headache.

Another remedy i had discover is drinking red cranberries juice or grenade juice, which it diminishes a lot the headache.

Other remedies is meditation, green tea (even those in bottle presentation from the market) and chamomile tea.
Thanks for this advice. Interestingly, green tea can give me a powerful sick headache. People differ.
mario92

Post by mario92 »

:anjali:
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

If you have a regular headache you have to check the underline cause.
It could be high blood pressure, bacterial infection, stress, etc.
Do regular exercise and consume healthy food. Keep away from Coca-Cola.
Consult a doctor.
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
mario92

Post by mario92 »

:namaste:
Dhamma Chameleon

Post by Dhamma Chameleon »

Could you just be dehydrated? What happens if you drink 600ml of water when you have a headache?
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

mario92 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:20 pm Hello friends i want to share you some knowledge i got: You can cure a headache by drinking 600ml of cocacola, but i recommend drinking the cocacola zero or cocacola light because its healthier, dont drink more than 600ml a day, it can cause insomnia.
"Correlation does not imply causation" as the saying goes. :D

It could be that you were dehydrated as DC noted. Or it could be the caffeine that stopped the headache. Some people say that coffee stops their headaches, which is most likely from the high caffeine content.

Most diet sodas contain aspartame / phenylalanine which some studies have shown to be bad for your health. See for example:
https://middlesexhealth.org/learning-ce ... it-harmful

At health food stores there is a soda that is sweetened only with stevia, probably much healthier, known as "Zevia."
mario92

Post by mario92 »

:namaste: thank You David
mario92

Post by mario92 »

Thank you everyone :anjali:
mario92

Post by mario92 »

Hello i discovered is also helpful taking a shower with warm water, shampoo and soap, to cure the headache. :anjali:
AgarikaJ

Post by AgarikaJ »

mario92 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:06 am Hello i discovered is also helpful taking a shower with warm water, shampoo and soap, to cure the headache. :anjali:
The reason for this is, that the warmth is working as a muscle relaxant. Headache, in our modern western bodies, is very often created by cramped muscles between shoulder and neck, which will be relieved by putting the neck under a stream of hot water.

As another example, in case you have no pain medication but are about to pass a kidney stone, standing under a hot shower might calm down the painful cramps. Ask me how I know. :weep:
The teaching is a lake with shores of ethics, unclouded, praised by the fine to the good.
There the knowledgeable go to bathe, and cross to the far shore without getting wet.
[SN 7.21]
mario92

Post by mario92 »

:namaste: Thank You
mario92

Post by mario92 »

Hello friends new formula for curing a headache is drinking granade or cranberry juice, and then taking a shower with hot water, use shampoo. Granade or cranberry juice have vitamin E which dilates blood vessels, and it helps arterial hypertension. Grenade and cranberry also has anti-inflammatory properties, which in my experience have been useful to cure mostly the headache. It is also for both antioxidant.

The shower with hot water relaxes the brain also.

:anjali:
lostitude

Post by lostitude »

mario92 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:06 am Hello i discovered is also helpful taking a shower with warm water, shampoo and soap, to cure the headache. :anjali:
I have frequent migraines and for me it is exactly the opposite: ice-cold water on my head to hopefully trigger vasoconstriction, and warm water on the rest of my body. The effect is moderate and short-lived, sadly.
The problem is that the word "headache" actually hides several completely unrelated conditions so I don't think it is really possible to give any useful advice without specifying which type of headache we are talking about.
mario92

Post by mario92 »

Thank you lostitude :anjali: