Travel Advice

A place to discuss health and fitness, healthy diets. A fit body makes for a fit mind.
Caodemarte

Re: Travel Advice

Post by Caodemarte »

Follow professional medical advice as well as the wishes of your hosts if traveling. I am booked to go on retreat in January. Right now the advice is not to travel. I am assuming this will be lifted by then. If not, I will probably be unable to get a plane to carry me and not really welcome at the retreat if I could.
truthseeker135

Post by truthseeker135 »

Update: I believe I've made the right decision. There have been two confirmed cases in the county my school is located in. They have yet to release the location, but I'm willing to bet there from my school. It's very suspicious because the NJ government has been giving the locations of every confirmed case and now they aren't. I'm guessing they're doing this to give the school time to prepare for the announcement.
ZanderJoseph

Post by ZanderJoseph »

Traveling is now difficult and, in many places, impossible. I think you should go if you want to, especially as there are no confirmed cases of covid 19 in your area. I've heard that this monastery is beautiful, so you should visit it.