Risk of taking vaccine jab

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.
User13866

Re: Risk of taking vaccine jab

Post by User13866 »

Nicholas Weeks wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:19 pm A new study focused on the safety of C-19 shots is appraised by Dr Martin Kulldorff:

https://brownstone.org/articles/are-the ... ines-safe/
And every booster is another lottery ticket with the first prize being a trip to the next world, or otherwise being made disabled or possibly getting the mythical bonus of an aids-like disease down the line.

I currently have an inner ear infection, a cough, jaw pain and a fever & chills. Did some home treatment inhaling some antiviral steam (iodine, garlic & onion mix). I also ate drank some garlic & iodine solution.

Got infected on monday, jaw start to hurt on wendsday, fever on sunday.

I felt relief knowing this is a respiratory infection and i don't care whether it's covid or a mixed viral load. I will be fine.
Last edited by User13866 on Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obijuan Kenobe

Post by Obijuan Kenobe »

Greetings fellow humans looking for truth.

There are many misconceptions about these 'investigative vaccines'.

They are transfections. I am a biologist, and I lost my job at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 2020 for speaking out about this pandemic narrative, very specifically this methodology and that of the PCR diagnostics. You can find me at www.gigaohmbiological.com where there is a review that I wrote describing the basic immunological situation. Even thought that document is a year old, it's still spot on.

I spoke at the ACIP meeting on June 23, 2022 that I think summarizes best the basics of what's gone wrong here: Informed Consent has been ignored. Worse, they have been willfully ignorant from the start.

https://youtu.be/iZTuP806RTU?t=14982

I am happy to help try to bring some common understanding here. But you have to be willing to accept that the TV version of respiratory viral infection is a horrible simplification that fails to adequately convey the complexity of the immune memory. It is necessary to understand that 1. the definition of and 2. the process of augmenting immune memory is completely different in children versus elderly and full grown middle aged malnourished overweight adults.

Transfection has never been brought to market as a successful therapeutic when expressing endogenous proteins. How in the world can we expect it to work well with a foreign protein. I am currently away from my main computer and home so I will reply to this thread again when I am home.

Thanks for the invitation. I look forward to learning here.
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

Obijuan Kenobe wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:30 am Informed Consent has been ignored. Worse, they have been willfully ignorant from the start.
People have to think for themselves
Last edited by cappuccino on Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

I spoke at the ACIP meeting on June 23, 2022 that I think summarizes best the basics of what's gone wrong here: Informed Consent has been ignored. Worse, they have been willfully ignorant from the start.

https://youtu.be/iZTuP806RTU?t=14982
Many expert medical pros, in three minute chunks, expose the ignorance of the government medical establishment. Just listen!
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.
User13866

Post by User13866 »

Ceisiwr wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:14 pm ...
Hi Ceisiwr

My biology teacher has come to us and he is at the cutting edge of the covidology. As you were criticizing me for a lack of learning i hope you do not fall silent now and will ask your questions.

Kind regards
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

GB News on victims of the vax:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwm3uTSAwsg
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.
Jhana4

Post by Jhana4 »

Anybody can post anything on YouTube.

Be sure to follow the links to examine the author's credentials.

Be honest with yourself and on guard for agreeing with what you want to hear verses what a critical examination might reveal the facts to be.
Last edited by Jhana4 on Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In reading the scriptures, there are two kinds of mistakes:
One mistake is to cling to the literal text and miss the inner principles.
The second mistake is to recognize the principles but not apply them to your own mind, so that you waste time and just make them into causes of entanglement.
rekoW

Post by rekoW »

Jhana4 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:26 pm Anybody can post anything... Be sure to follow the links to examine the author's credentials.
Yes, the USA deaths in 2021 with vazzine was different to 2020 wthout vaccine. Did you know awyone vaccinated who caught or died with Covid?
rekoW

Post by rekoW »

Jhana4 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:26 pm Be sure to follow the links to examine the author's credentials.
OMB! The grate world leader Jo Biden got Covid! Did the God Joe get the vaxxine? Pfizer said 95% effective stop infextion.
US President Joe Biden says he's "feeling great" as he recovers from COVID-19, and is expected to return to normal work by the end of the week.
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

rekoW wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:25 am
US President Joe Biden says he's "feeling great" as he recovers from COVID-19, and is expected to return to normal work by the end of the week.
at this point it’s like the flu
Jhana4

Post by Jhana4 »

cappuccino wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:40 pm
rekoW wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:25 am
at this point it’s like the flu
If you are fully vaccinated and boosted.

I look up the death count for Americans every Monday morning. Three thousand Americans are still dying every week. That isn't all that much different from past summers during the pandemic.
In reading the scriptures, there are two kinds of mistakes:
One mistake is to cling to the literal text and miss the inner principles.
The second mistake is to recognize the principles but not apply them to your own mind, so that you waste time and just make them into causes of entanglement.
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

Jhana4 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:06 pm If you are fully vaccinated and boosted.
I survived it
rekoW

Post by rekoW »

Jhana4 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:06 pm I look up the death count for Americans every Monday morning.
Peeple dye of many things like untreated & compromised comorbidities like cancers coming out of remission due to strange loss of immunity or nontreatment lockdown. Maybe u can look up the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... orbidities
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,
Ceisiwr wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:56 am If anyone has taken that news article as proof that doctors are hesitant to report side effects, then they have an incredibly low bar when it comes to what is evidence. More likely said person has confirmation bias.
What if the Australian Medical Professionals Society explained why doctors might be hesitant?

The End Of Medicine?
No one wants to believe that they have been misled by people in positions of trust.

This is especially true when politicians, health bureaucrats, and regulatory bodies have forced compliance to medical mandates rather than leaving risk as a matter of personal choice. There is growing evidence from around the world that information has been withheld from public view and that doctors have been pressured out of questioning policy and data related to the pandemic.

In 1633, the authorities tried and condemned Galileo Galilei to house arrest, until his death in 1642, for publishing evidence that the planets revolved around the sun. They tried to silence open scientific debate. Ultimately, it didn’t work but did create a lot of suffering and misery for a few brave scientists in the meantime.

This kind of behaviour by powerful bodies is not confined to the past.

The newly formed Australian Medical Professionals Society (AMPS), operating as an alternative to the Australian Medical Association (AMA), is standing up for medical transparency, to protect our patients, and ensure open scientific debate.

Our AMPS members are refusing to be silent, even under threats to our registrations. We are fighting for law reform to provide our patients with evidence-based care rather than uncritical politically driven health practice.

Does the Australian public know that the government regulator, AHPRA, has warned health professionals, including doctors and nurses, not to publicly question government public health directives, including those related to Covid – effectively gagging them? This is done by threatening their registration.

Many have been disciplined or suspended for challenging the public health messaging even if they believed that they had scientific evidence to support their professional view.

The directive states:

‘Any promotion of anti-vaccination statements or health advice which contradicts the best available scientific evidence or seeks to actively undermine the national immunisation campaign (including via social media) is not supported by National Boards and may be in breach of the codes of conduct and subject to investigation and possible regulatory action.’

Brett Simmonds, Pharmacy Board Chair and co-chair of the Forum of NRAS Chairs, said of Covid vaccination programs:

‘National Boards support the vaccination program and encourage all registered health practitioners to get vaccinated unless medically contraindicated.

‘The codes of conduct for each of the registered health professions explain the public health obligations of registered health practitioners, including participating in efforts to promote the health of the community and meeting obligations on disease prevention.

‘There is no place for anti-vaccination messages in professional health practice, and any promotion of anti-vaccination claims including on social media, and advertising may be subject to regulatory action.

‘If you’re a registered health practitioner or student, the best thing to do is to read our joint statement. It explains the National Boards’ expectations of registered health practitioners about receiving, administering, and sharing information about Covid vaccination. It’s important you understand these expectations so that patients and communities are best protected against the novel coronavirus that causes Covid.’

AHPRA chief Martin Fletcher rejected the claim, saying:

‘In essence, AHPRA and National Boards expect health practitioners to use their professional judgment and the best available evidence in practice. This includes when providing information to the public about public health issues such as Covid and vaccination.

‘Any promotion of anti-vaccination statements or health advice that contradicts the best available scientific evidence or seeks to actively undermine the national immunisation campaign (including via social media) is not supported by National Boards.

‘It may be in breach of the codes of conduct and subject to investigation and possible regulatory action.’

It is a statement that appears to confirm, not deny, the complaints of medical professionals.

Never before have government bodies demanded compliance with domestic law that we believe breaches our codes and oaths to ‘first, do no harm’ and ‘I will not use my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under threat’.

Is it widely known among practitioners and the public that the government changed laws to give manufacturers 6 years to provide comprehensive clinical data on safety and efficacy for provisionally approved Covid treatments?

The comparative lack of vital long-term data (present for other vaccines and medical treatments) is lacking in Covid vaccines – making it difficult to justify statements such as proven safe and effective. ‘Assumed to the best of our knowledge’ would be more accurate.

This problem is highlighted by changing promises related to Covid vaccines, which began as ‘you won’t get sick and it will stop transmission’ but now manufacturers and medical bodies have had to admit, due to overwhelming physical evidence in patients, that Covid vaccines do not stop transmission and many people still get sick and die. These revelations call into question the validity of extraordinary measures placed on people for over two years.

In Australia, we have a serious problem. Government excesses of power created through emergency legislation have been allowed to violate our freedoms and liberties. They were justified by largely unscientific and refutable claims. Fear was wrongly employed by political leaders, who also took steps to keep health advice secret from the public by the re-classifying of National Cabinet after Freedom of Information requests were approved by the court.

Public Health Laws gave Chief Health Officers (CHO) unprecedented powers to do almost anything they thought was reasonable during a pandemic – which can be declared on opinion, not evidence – without having to justify their decisions. They are no better than the authorities in Galileo’s time.

Queensland Doctors are taking the Qld CHO to court to gain access to the scientific evidence used to justify mandates that contradict historical experience and scientific consensus. Public confidence should never be coerced through government-mandated compliance to political directives.

We believe our code of conduct requirements demand we exercise our right to political communication to respectfully debate scientific evidence, risk/benefit analysis of therapeutics, and provide informed consent. But to do so we risk losing everything.

If we are forbidden by the government to adhere to our codes and make our patients our primary concern, then this is the end of medicine and the death of science.

AMPS cannot allow such government intrusion to stand. We are fighting back against new laws recommended by the Queensland government that allow public naming and shaming of doctors under investigation.

‘New legislation introduced in Queensland, the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2022, will greatly enhance the government regulator’s powers for censoring doctors in Queensland,’ said Steven Andrews MP for Marani QLD.

Even the AMA described these new laws as ‘incoherent zealotry’. The cost for patient advocacy will be public humiliation and potentially career-ending reputational damage. With this unchecked power of AHPRA, fear-based compliance to public health directives will become the primary concern of practitioners.

AMPS has been calling for a Royal Commission into the government response to Covid, while advocating strongly for law reform needed now to allow practitioners to advocate for their patients as their primary concern. We cannot stay silent while adherence to public health messaging becomes the new accepted standard of good medical practice. Our patients, not politicians, are who we serve, no matter the personal cost.

Galileo said, ‘Two truths cannot contradict one another.’ The pressure on medical professionals to hide their true opinions should be rescinded and doctors allowed to openly debate all Covid measures and be able to have all tools at their disposal to treat patients.
In short, the Hippocratic Oath can only be enacted by doctors. When associations and the government come in hard and heavy and apply pressure on doctors to do, or to not do, certain things, they infringe upon the Doctor's ability to faithfully execute the Oath.

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

The Architect : As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you are going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you to the simple and obvious truth …

- The Matrix Reloaded
Last edited by cappuccino on Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.