Risk of taking vaccine jab

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.
Spiny Norman

Re: Risk of taking vaccine jab

Post by Spiny Norman »

cappuccino wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:28 pm
Dan74 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:08 pm Science is the most reliable source to tell us whether it is worthwhile for oneself and also as a public health policy. Not philosophy.
List of withdrawn drugs

From Wikipedia
The fact that some drugs are withdrawn due to adverse effects shows that the system is working.
Buddha save me from new-agers!
retrofuturist

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

This is a useful article for those who cannot understand the dynamics behind why adverse reactions are under-reported to the authorities.

DJ who ‘lost motor skills’ after Moderna vaccine says doctors privately admitted link

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

Kumara wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:44 am
Spiny Norman wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:39 am It's mostly the unvaccinated who have "paid dearly".
Any statistics to back that up?

Actually, I know you can't produce reliable statistics, because data on adverse effects has been suppressed. But perhaps we'll get to see it as the FDA gradually release it.
What evidence do you have that data on adverse effects has been suppressed?
I can't speak for the US, but I used to work as an Information Analyst for the NHS in England, and I didn't see any evidence of data suppression there.
Buddha save me from new-agers!
Ceisiwr

Post by Ceisiwr »

retrofuturist wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:38 am Greetings,

This is a useful article for those who cannot understand the dynamics behind why adverse reactions are under-reported to the authorities.

DJ who ‘lost motor skills’ after Moderna vaccine says doctors privately admitted link

Metta,
The “authorities” recognise adverse reactions. Every drug you take has a potential risk of an adverse reaction. For example I’m currently taking Metformin for my diabetes. There are lots of potential adverse side effects. Lactic acidosis is a particularly serious one. You can also get skin rashes, or even the shits (as it’s absorbed through the gut). These are potential risks that I’m exposed to when taking the drug, which I do twice a day. The benefits though of lowering my blood sugar outweigh those risks.
“Knowing that this body is just like foam,
understanding it has the nature of a mirage,
cutting off Māra’s flower-tipped arrows,
one should go beyond the King of Death’s sight.”
User13866

Post by User13866 »

retrofuturist wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:57 am Since the vaccines were designed to artificially and specifically fixate the body's attention on the (now redundant) original version of COVID-19, it could have come at the expense of the body's natural ability to respond generally to all viral infections, including subsequent variants. Or so one theory goes...
It's not even that they fixate the immune response on the alpha strain but rather on the particular electromagnetic shape of it's binding domain (the spike)

The spike is the part of the virus which mutates the most.
The picture says covid-19 which is the disease caused by sars-cov2 but the picture is the representation of the sars-cov2 virus.

Note the other parts like the membrane and the envelope, these are much more stable because they can't change much and there is little to no pressure on these parts to change whereas the spike binding domain (S1 & S2) changes a lot and needs to do so in order to bind to the cells in first place.

Many argue that it makes little sense to vaccinate against the spike because that simply puts immunoescape pressure on the binding domain to change and once it does find a mutation that can evade the antibody (b cells) that particular mutation will be very successful in infecting all of the vaccinated people, but not particularly effective against natural non-transfected humans because their immunosystem isn't particularly focused on merely the spike.

Afaik nobody really knows what overly fixating on the S protein will do but it's already proven that this non sterilizing vaccination has put enormous pressure on the S binding domain to change.
Last edited by User13866 on Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ceisiwr

Post by Ceisiwr »

When you get a vaccine your immune system doesn’t focus on that particular virus to the exclusion of other viruses or infections. You just start producing antibodies for that particular virus or bacteria.
Ceisiwr

Post by Ceisiwr »

User13866 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:47 am that particular mutation will be very successful in infecting all of the vaccinated people, but not particularly effective against natural non-transfected humans because their immunosystem isn't particularly focused on merely the spike.
How does that follow?
Dan74

Post by Dan74 »

retrofuturist wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:38 am Greetings,

Metta,
It seems to be another case of fearing a nuanced conversation. I think the data does show that the mRNA vaccines are quite heavy and produce more side-effects than traditional vaccines. The heart inflammations are recognised side effects, especially of Moderna, which is a higher dose, I believe.

Denmark, which has had one of the highest uptake rates in the world, has been very open about issues and proactive, banning Moderna at the first batch of concerning data, before anyone else. It helps promote public trust in the authorities and is a good policy long-term, I think.
_/|\_
Eharp

Post by Eharp »

The article Paul sited is from a far right source news source owned by Rupert Murdoch who also owns Fox News. The reporter is a financial reporter with a bachelor's degree in journalism and has no background in science, immunology, or medicine of any sort. I'd also add that if one has no qualifications to give medical advice, one should not potentially harm another human by providing medical advice.
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

Spiny Norman wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:34 am The fact that some drugs are withdrawn due to adverse effects shows that the system is working.
“I understand rare side effects might happen – I was unlucky. But why have five different doctors all said to me,

‘I know what this is, it’s a vaccine reaction, there’s no other explanation, but I can’t say anything because I’ll get deregistered’?”

https://www.news.com.au
Last edited by cappuccino on Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Coëmgenu

Post by Coëmgenu »

Eharp wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:50 pm The article Paul sited is from a far right source news source owned by Rupert Murdoch who also owns Fox News. The reporter is a financial reporter with a bachelor's degree in journalism and has no background in science, immunology, or medicine of any sort. I'd also add that if one has no qualifications to give medical advice, one should not potentially harm another human by providing medical advice.
:goodpost:

It's what's called "sawdust masquerading as turkey stuffing."
What is the Uncreated?
Sublime & free, what is that obscured Eternity?
It is the Undying, the Bright, the Isle.
It is an Ocean, a Secret: Reality.
Both life and oblivion, it is Nirvāṇa.
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

Coëmgenu wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:05 pm It's what's called "sawdust masquerading as turkey stuffing."
:coffee:
Last edited by cappuccino on Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

Bad reactions to the shots are real & more common than thought.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... -children/
Good and evil have no fixed form. It's as easy to turn from doing bad to doing good as it is to flip over the hand from the back to the palm. It's simply up to us to do it. Master Hsuan Hua.
KathyLauren

Post by KathyLauren »

retrofuturist wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:57 am Perhaps it's best to get off the booster train, let your last dose be your last, and allow the distortive effects of the vaccine to (hopefully) wane.

Metta,
Thanks for your opinion, Paul. However, I will get my medical advice from medical people who understand this stuff.

Kathy
User13866

Post by User13866 »

Ceisiwr wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:09 am
User13866 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:47 am that particular mutation will be very successful in infecting all of the vaccinated people, but not particularly effective against natural non-transfected humans because their immunosystem isn't particularly focused on merely the spike.
How does that follow?
Hi friend,

As i learned and understood it

All other things being equal the transfected person is worse off compared to the non-transfected human for these reasons when faced with a variant mutation primed at immunoescaping the vaccination

* his immune system is already activated to get rid of the spike protein from the vaccine
* he has these spikes from the vaccine binding to his ACE-2 receptors wherenot and this sets these receptors out of play forcin RAAS (renin–angiotensin–aldosterone system to adapt by up & down regulating receptors.

Both of these effects are taxing on the body.

Just by this reasoning i assume that the non-transfected person is better equipped to deal with the vaccine-escape variant.

Then there are things one can speculate about, like how does constantly having these transfection going to affect the immune system in the long run. It's not going to be good, at best it's not going to matter but it's an overall negative expectation because there is no upside to it.

Also i wanted to say where i learn these things.

Since my mother got the vax i put some time into studying it. Mostly following Gigaohm Biological stream and immunology 101 course. It's organized by Jonathan Couey, he is a phd neuroscientist who started to study the immunology & virology just because of the Pandemic. His wife is also phd biologist and he's quite dedicated to learning & sharing what he learns because they have children.

Anyway id say id barelly pass the class and people should study for themselves. Really i didn't even want to say much on this matter because i studied merely enough for my own satisfaction.
Last edited by User13866 on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.