Risk of taking vaccine jab

Some topics tend to get heated and go off track in unwholesome ways quite quickly. The "hot topics" sub-forum is a place where such topics may be moved so that each post must be manually approved by moderator before it will become visible to members.
Kumara

Re: Risk of taking vaccine jab

Post by Kumara »

Spiny Norman wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:38 am What evidence do you have that data on adverse effects has been suppressed?
I can't speak for the US, but I used to work as an Information Analyst for the NHS in England, and I didn't see any evidence of data suppression there.
How are you supposed to know as an analyst it when doctors themselves don't report it, or if they tried to, they get threatened to lose their license?

I challenge you to ask just 3 GPs about this.
Kumara

Post by Kumara »

Ceisiwr wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:40 am
retrofuturist wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:38 am Greetings,

This is a useful article for those who cannot understand the dynamics behind why adverse reactions are under-reported to the authorities.

DJ who ‘lost motor skills’ after Moderna vaccine says doctors privately admitted link

Metta,
Paul. :)
The “authorities” recognise adverse reactions. Every drug you take has a potential risk of an adverse reaction. For example I’m currently taking Metformin for my diabetes. There are lots of potential adverse side effects. Lactic acidosis is a particularly serious one. You can also get skin rashes, or even the shits (as it’s absorbed through the gut). These are potential risks that I’m exposed to when taking the drug, which I do twice a day. The benefits though of lowering my blood sugar outweigh those risks.
You've ignored his point on under-reporting.
Kumara

Post by Kumara »

Dan74 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:47 am It seems to be another case of fearing a nuanced conversation. I think the data does show that the mRNA vaccines are quite heavy and produce more side-effects than traditional vaccines. The heart inflammations are recognised side effects, especially of Moderna, which is a higher dose, I believe.

Denmark, which has had one of the highest uptake rates in the world, has been very open about issues and proactive, banning Moderna at the first batch of concerning data, before anyone else. It helps promote public trust in the authorities and is a good policy long-term, I think.
I trust the authorities when they are worthy of trust. I especially trust what they do, instead of what they say officially. E.g. the CDC people, whom I assume know this matter better than anyone of us here. (I hope you've watched that video I posted.)
User13866

Post by User13866 »

there is basically a memory based response because it's similar enough to other corona viruses we have seen
This people know by comparing the immune response of a naive person such as a child never exposed to anything to that of an adult. The adult system recruits cells foremost from memory because it recognizes the structures.

Another thing i've learned is that these corona viruses mutate a lot because they don't carry a backup copy of their genes. This causes a lot of errors in their replication.

It would be difficult to find two viruses in a load which are exact 100% replica of eachother and when we are exposed to a viral load then many if not most of those units are not viable for replication.

What people do to determine a new variant is sequencing the genes of a viral load to make an average representation of the genes therein. This is then called a master sequence.

When one master sequence deviates from another by 0.3% or so (?), it is called a new variant of the virus.
SARS-CoV-2 is genetically similar to SARS-CoV. SARS-CoV is the nearest human coronavirus relative of SARS-CoV-2 with an 86.85% similarity, which is reflected in their similar names. The currently known closest relative of SARS-CoV-2 is the bat coronavirus RaTG13 which has 96.75% similarity.
https://www.news-medical.net/health/How ... S-CoV.aspx
Last edited by User13866 on Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dan74

Post by Dan74 »

Kumara wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:00 am
Dan74 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:47 am It seems to be another case of fearing a nuanced conversation. I think the data does show that the mRNA vaccines are quite heavy and produce more side-effects than traditional vaccines. The heart inflammations are recognised side effects, especially of Moderna, which is a higher dose, I believe.

Denmark, which has had one of the highest uptake rates in the world, has been very open about issues and proactive, banning Moderna at the first batch of concerning data, before anyone else. It helps promote public trust in the authorities and is a good policy long-term, I think.
I trust the authorities when they are worthy of trust. I especially trust what they do, instead of what they say officially. E.g. the CDC people, whom I assume know this matter better than anyone of us here. (I hope you've watched that video I posted.)
I did watch it. What do you find so alarming about it?
_/|\_
Ceisiwr

Post by Ceisiwr »

Kumara wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:56 am
Ceisiwr wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:40 am
retrofuturist wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:38 am Greetings,

This is a useful article for those who cannot understand the dynamics behind why adverse reactions are under-reported to the authorities.

DJ who ‘lost motor skills’ after Moderna vaccine says doctors privately admitted link

Metta,
Paul. :)
The “authorities” recognise adverse reactions. Every drug you take has a potential risk of an adverse reaction. For example I’m currently taking Metformin for my diabetes. There are lots of potential adverse side effects. Lactic acidosis is a particularly serious one. You can also get skin rashes, or even the shits (as it’s absorbed through the gut). These are potential risks that I’m exposed to when taking the drug, which I do twice a day. The benefits though of lowering my blood sugar outweigh those risks.
You've ignored his point on under-reporting.
All drugs will have some underreporting, and you can’t really get a precise statistical figure for it. That said I don’t find anecdotal evidence all that convincing. If anyone has taken that news article as proof that doctors are hesitant to report side effects, then they have an incredibly low bar when it comes to what is evidence. More likely said person has confirmation bias.

If the argument is that we should be wary of using a vaccine because of underreporting, then you should be wary of using any drug or “alternative medicine”.
Last edited by Ceisiwr on Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
“Knowing that this body is just like foam,
understanding it has the nature of a mirage,
cutting off Māra’s flower-tipped arrows,
one should go beyond the King of Death’s sight.”
Ceisiwr

Post by Ceisiwr »

Kumara wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:34 am
KathyLauren wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:15 pm I will get my medical advice from medical people who understand this stuff.
If you have the chance, ask a CDC employee personally.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QabAtYBnqro
What was the relevance of this?
Ceisiwr

Post by Ceisiwr »

User13866 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:24 am
There are a few points in your last few posts that you are getting muddled. I’ll reply in a few days though as I’m currently away in the Cornish countryside, so i don’t want to spend a lot of time discussing this atm. I also dislike writing long posts on my phone.
Last edited by Ceisiwr on Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User13866

Post by User13866 »

Ceisiwr wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:28 am
User13866 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:24 am
There are a few points in your last few posts that you are getting muddled.
I would be surprised if i didn't :) If you know better then i will appreciate learning from you.

I am also typing on a phone and can't really talk much or do any research here as i am at a monastery myself now. There is a lot of carpentry and other work to be done here and if i am going discuss covid in addition then i won't have much time for other things.

Anyway i am neither trying to convince anybody either way nor am i planning to get a phd in 'covidology'.

I think it is good to learn some basic stuff and discuss things anyway.
Last edited by User13866 on Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
rekoW

Post by rekoW »

Ceisiwr wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:56 am you should be wary of using any drug or “alternative medicine”.
Is this attachment? iF i worry is this attachment? or is taking vaccine attachmetn? thank YUo
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

I think the vaccine is interference

In other words you are attached to an outcome

You are trying to force things
Ceisiwr

Post by Ceisiwr »

rekoW wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:05 pm
Ceisiwr wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:56 am you should be wary of using any drug or “alternative medicine”.
Is this attachment? iF i worry is this attachment? or is taking vaccine attachmetn? thank YUo
Monks and nuns can use medicine. You can use medicine because you are attached, but that doesn’t have to be the case. On alternative medicine, there is no such thing. There is only medicine and non-medicine.
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

I think we agree about being cautious

I am also cautious about the vaccine
Coëmgenu

Post by Coëmgenu »

I think you're more than "cautious," Cappuccino. Multiple times you've all but implied that the vaccine is the problem, not the virus.
What is the Uncreated?
Sublime & free, what is that obscured Eternity?
It is the Undying, the Bright, the Isle.
It is an Ocean, a Secret: Reality.
Both life and oblivion, it is Nirvāṇa.
cappuccino

Post by cappuccino »

Coëmgenu wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:46 pm I think you're more than "cautious," Cappuccino. Multiple times you've all but implied that the vaccine is the problem, not the virus.
I survived the virus

The vaccine? No comment