How to post a photo

Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, bhikkhus, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice, devotion etc.
Johncat

How to post a photo

Post by Johncat »

I have some photos on my pc of Wat Suan Mokkh when i lived there in 1985. They are jpeg format. I have tried many ways to upload but no success and i can't find any info about this in FAQ. Not sure why this seems soooo difficult.

metta and thanks for any help
retrofuturist

Re: How to post a photo

Post by retrofuturist »

Greeting John,

The instructions Mike shared with you here should work. The only caveat to that is that there is a size limit on files, so if they're high-resolution it might not work. If that is the problem, you can use image modification software (even something like Microsoft Paint) to shrink the resolution, and thereby shrink the file size.

Alternatively, you can host them off-site and then use the IMG tags around the URL like this...

Code: Select all

[img]https://cdn.britannica.com/61/218561-050-47A98FB5/seated-Buddha-bronze-sculpture.jpg[/img] 
to achieve this...

Metta,
Paul. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."