Gotami Yadanar (Saddhamuni Theri)

Pictures of revered teachers, places, rupas, temples, bhikkhus, shrine rooms etc. that bring inspiration to our members. Pilgrimage advice, devotion etc.
Sabbe_Dhamma_Anatta

Gotami Yadanar (Saddhamuni Theri)

Post by Sabbe_Dhamma_Anatta »

from Facebook:
  • Today I want to share with you about a very special meeting. Both this sayalay, named Khemacari, and I are Italian and live, in Italy, very distant from each other (about six hours away). I have always wanted to visit Thabarwa Center of her in Italy but I never could to because of the distance and very difficult to go there by public transport. By chance we contacted each other and we got to know that we were both in Myanmar at the same time and we were really close, only 40 minutes far by car. It was really exciting for me to meet her, both nuns according to Myanmar tradition, being both Italian. I believe this is a sign of the connection of kamma that Sayalay Khemacari and me have from past lives with Burma, and all of this makes me surer and happier with the choice I made to undertake this experience as a nun here. 🙂

Italy 🇮🇹 x Buddhism ☸️
    22516226-8BF8-4150-8317-3B8B063192B5.jpeg

• I have never been so fond of a kind of routine before becoming a nun. Receiving ordination was the best choice of my life, the most profound experience I have ever lived before, the queen of all my memories. No event in my life will be able to overcome this. Giving back the nun’s robes was a blow to the heart, like feeling a piece of flesh cut without anesthetisia. I never imagined it would be so difficult but at the same time happiness is always accompanied by pain, which must be contemplated, never suffered. I accomplished the 3 weeks ordination that I promised to myself. 21 days as nun. This time as a nun made me sure about my plans in the future. Next time, hopefully, I will ordain forever after I fulfil my responsibilities as a daughter to take care of my mom and give her what she needs. 🤗

Thanks to my teacher Ashin Nyana Dipa, the nuns and all the other people who made these days special.

Now I will enjoy the last days in Myanmar. ☺️
    E9B798E7-0DE2-4C94-B48D-DF3C3BBBBEA2.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/gothami.huang

:heart:
𝓑𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓱𝓪 𝓗𝓪𝓭 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽
  • Iᴅᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ Sᴏᴜʟ ɪs Oᴜᴛᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ Uᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ Fᴏᴏʟɪsʜ Vɪᴇᴡ
    V. Nanananda

𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓽ā 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓘𝓼
  • Nᴏ sᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴀ Sᴇʟғ, Sᴏᴜʟ, Eɢᴏ, Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ, ᴏʀ Āᴛᴍᴀɴ
    V. Buddhādasa