Traditional countries will soon close up

Discussion of ordination, the Vinaya and monastic life. How and where to ordain? Bhikkhuni ordination etc.
Johann

Traditional countries will soon close up

Post by Johann »

If your don't quickly change from wrong view to right view, from "i have rights", "i am a protect-worthy customer", to gratitude and knowing dependency, from "think like a thief" and "robin hood woreshipping" to firm in sila and disregard of wrong... as there is already reason-able mistrust, your will be also in regard of spiritual grow in this Sasana cut off, and non of your will further be given ordination soon.

There has been arleady so much damage done by "heros" and fools going with worldly debts and agendas for making use of huge generosity and trust, that support and welcome will fast decay.

And those who are given so much generosity do a good not to damage ways for others later on. Enough that the world of rightly doing is burdened by the fools resembling at SC, and all the many biased propaganda, seeking for occupy and culture thief all around.
JamesTheGiant

Re: Traditional countries will soon close up

Post by JamesTheGiant »

It would be good for the reputation of the dhamma, and good for the faith of the laypeople, if you would stop posting in online forums, and instead practise dhamma offline.
Your contributions generally only harm the reputation of monks, cloud the dhamma with your hard-to-understand English, and confuse and damage the faith of people with your opinions.
Practise dhamma and renounce the internet, do not chat online. :anjali:
Johann

Post by Johann »

JamesTheGiant wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:45 am It would be good for the reputation of the dhamma, and good for the faith of the laypeople, if you would stop posting in online forums, and instead practise dhamma offline.
Your contributions generally only harm the reputation of monks, cloud the dhamma with your hard-to-understand English, and confuse and damage the faith of people with your opinions.
As yours wishes. And may the old world be understood as now closed up and out of reach for yours.

metta
SarathW

Post by SarathW »

Johann wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:06 am If your don't quickly change from wrong view to right view, from "i have rights", "i am a protect-worthy customer", to gratitude and knowing dependency, from "think like a thief" and "robin hood woreshipping" to firm in sila and disregard of wrong... as there is already reason-able mistrust, your will be also in regard of spiritual grow in this Sasana cut off, and non of your will further be given ordination soon.

There has been arleady so much damage done by "heros" and fools going with worldly debts and agendas for making use of huge generosity and trust, that support and welcome will fast decay.

And those who are given so much generosity do a good not to damage ways for others later on. Enough that the world of rightly doing is burdened by the fools resembling at SC, and all the many biased propaganda, seeking for occupy and culture thief all around.
Hi Johann
Considering the fact that my English language is not that great, I have a lot of sympathy for the way you write English.
However, even I struggle to understand what you write.
Perhaps you should consider using Google translate.
:anjali:
“As the lamp consumes oil, the path realises Nibbana”
BrokenBones

Post by BrokenBones »

SarathW wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:47 am
Johann wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:06 am If... :shrug:
Hi Johann
Considering the fact that my English language is not that great, I have a lot of sympathy for the way you write English.
However, even I struggle to understand what you write.
Perhaps you should consider using Google translate.
I have doubts about johann's apparent lack of English.
maniture_85

Post by maniture_85 »

JamesTheGiant wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:45 am It would be good for the reputation of the dhamma, and good for the faith of the laypeople, if you would stop posting in online forums, and instead practise dhamma offline.
It is true for me, too, that this english is not easy to understand. Sometimes i cannot get part of the message.
Sometimes i think because this english is not totally correct, somethimes i think its my lack of english understanding, or lack of other understandings.
In general, i've always had doubts about how ordained, or many "holy" people of all religions approach and speak to lay people.

Anyway, i feel it is going a bit too far. I can say Ven. Johann has been helpful to me, recognizing my needs and proactively offering help for my specific condition, which, for fate, you are partially aware since a few time.

If one has to be free to express his own opinion, i think Ven. Johann should remain.

rekoW

Post by rekoW »

Johann wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:06 am the world
Do Buddha teach of Apocolyptse of world? Or do Buddha have Buddha's Plan for world, like Gods Plan For Creation? Do Buddhas teach Man Created In Image of Buddha?