Good recordings of pali chanting

Explore the ancient language of the Tipitaka and Theravāda commentaries
khantibalo

Good recordings of pali chanting

Post by khantibalo »

Because of bad health I decided to find good recordings of important suttas in Pali, so I can listen to them whenever I have the time, especially if my health gets even worse.
I choose these suttas: MN 148, MN 143, MN 10, AN 10.60.

Searching on Youtube I surprisingly found that for some there is no recording at all and for others - only bad quality recordings with misspelled words or singing (e.g. from Sri Lanka).
So I decided to recite them myself and make my own recordings.
When it was ready I thought this work may be useful to others so I created my own Youtube channel and shared them there
https://www.youtube.com/@theravada_su

Keep in mind that I did this mostly for myself, so it is not ideal and I recorded them in parts so my voice maybe somewhat different in various parts of the suttas.
Upasaka Khantibalo
Sam Vara
Site Admin

Re: Good recordings of pali chanting

Post by Sam Vara »

khantibalo wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:50 pm Because of bad health I decided to find good recordings of important suttas in Pali, so I can listen to them whenever I have the time, especially if my health gets even worse.
I choose these suttas: MN 148, MN 143, MN 10, AN 10.60.

Searching on Youtube I surprisingly found that for some there is no recording at all and for others - only bad quality recordings with misspelled words or singing (e.g. from Sri Lanka).
So I decided to recite them myself and make my own recordings.
When it was ready I thought this work may be useful to others so I created my own Youtube channel and shared them there
https://www.youtube.com/@theravada_su

Keep in mind that I did this mostly for myself, so it is not ideal and I recorded them in parts so my voice maybe somewhat different in various parts of the suttas.
Very nice! Thank you. :anjali:

And I hope your health improves. :heart: